Chapter 10

Y/n PoV:
"Where even are we?" I ask as I move some vines out of my way so I can step into an open space.

It looks like an old Coliseum, it's run down and has plants growing out of every crack in the walls but it's still stable and there's enough light coming through the roof and vines for you to see.

Bakugou closes the vines after he walks in behind me and steps forward into the middle, spinning around on his heals and looking up while spreading his arms out like wings.

"This" he says and spins around one last time before landing to face me.

"Is the old sports festival arena" he says.

My eyes widen and I look around again seeing a couple of familiar things.

"Oh wow I thought this place got knocked down for good" I sat in awe.

"Yeah they were going to but they keep it here for the history, I found it a couple of months back and used it for training, Because it used to be for the sports festival it can handle my quirk, I've never told anyone about it" he finishes and puts his hands in his sweatpant pockets and shrugs.

I look over to him as he's looking at the walls. The warm coloured sun made his hair glow and I look away.

Even to the world he's the centre of attention huh.

"Why did you tell me about it?" I ask.

He looks back at me and shrugs.

"You seem like a worthy opponent, if I want to get better then i need to face someone strong, although you're not as good as me you are.. strong I guess" he avoids eye contact with me.

I blink a couple of times before smiling and laughing to myself.

"Wow. Did THE katsuki bakugou just call someone strong?! What a strange day" I chuckle.

He furrows his eyebrows and activated his quirks, small sparks form in the palms of his hands and his eyes seem to turn all white.

"FINE I TAKE IT BACK, YOURE WEAK JUST LIKE THE OTHER EXTRAS" he shouts.

I topple over with laughter and wipe a tear away from my eye.

"I'm just kidding with you firecracker, thanks for telling me" I sit up and look back at him.

He huffs and looks away again.

I get up and feel something pull in my back.

"Eek- ow" I say quietly and fall to my knees.

Bakugou turns around and sees me on my knees trying to hold where the pain is.

He raises his eyebrows and walks over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"My back" I say and he walks behind me and crouches down to my level.

He sees what seems to be a red stain on the back of my shirt and slowly lifts up the bottom of it to reveal my back.

He runs his hand over a wound that seems to have re opened.

I flinch and he takes his hand away.

"Looks like you've just opened a new wound, I can fix it, hold on this might hurt a little" he says.

I nod and I hear his quirk activate.

He makes his hand hot but doesn't send out any explosions:

He carefully runs his hand over the wound and the heat re-seals the wound.

When he finishes he puts my shirt back down and stands up.