chapter 11

y/n PoV:

"yeah" I say and I see the class looking back at both of us.

I subconsciously take a step back and bakygou looks at me and takes a step forward.

"what do you extras want?" he asks them.

they all smile at both of us and suddenly kiri and denki at at our side pulling us both into them.

"you two were awesome in the allmight training!" kirishima exclaims.

"yeah we didn't realise you two were so powerful!" denki adds.

bakugou smirks and crosses his amrs.

"of course we- I am" he stutters.

we all catch his mistake and kiri and denki smile at each other.

momo steps out of the crowd of students and looks directly at me.

"ive got to say y/n your powers are quite impressive" she says in a strangely hostile tone.

Everyone looks at her and I hold my ground.

"But isn't it a little weird that you have more than one quirk?" She says and takes a step closer to me.

I take a step backwards and everyone's gaze moves to me.

"Why is that y/n?" She asks.

I start to panic a little and I look around for a way to get out of the situation.

Todoroki then steps forward infront of momo and me.

"She was born with them like me, I don't see what the problem is with being born with more than one quirk yaoyorozu" he crosses his arms.

She takes a step backwards away from shoto and stutters over her words.

"Y-yeah of course there's nothing wrong with it I was just w-wondering" she says.

Todoroki nods and uncrosses his arms.

"Good. Just checking" he says and turns around to face me and Bakugou.

"Let's go" he says and we all walk out of the front gates.

"Thanks for that shoto" I breath a sigh of relief.

He nods

"No problem, she shouldn't be judging you for your quirk" he tells me.

"You're not going to ask?" I question.

"About your quirk?" He replies.

I nod and she shakes his head.

"It's not any of my business, if you wanted to tell me then you would, no point in pushing you" he shrugs.

I can't help but mentally thank him for his consideration.

I look at Bakugou and I see that he seems a little annoyed. Well more than usual.

"What's up firecracker?" I ask.

He looks at me and then huffs and turns away.

"Oh come on what?" I ask again.

He sighs.

"Have you always had to deal with people like this?"

My eyes widen and I think back for a second.

"Well yeah pretty much, I mean it's not normal for people to just be born with more than one or two quirks so a lot of people have questions and conspiracies. But it's still weird hearing it" I explain.

Bakugou nods but doesn't say anything else which confuses me. He's always got something to say.

"Oh I'm going this way now, I'll see you two tomorrow" I turn to shoto as he waves goodbye.

I wave back.

"Thanks again for your help shoto"'I give him my famous smile and he returns a small one.

He then turns and begins to walk away.

Me and Bakugou Continue on our way home.

As we get close to our houses he speaks up.

"You live on your own right?" He asks.

I nod "yeah I told you that this morning" I answer.

"My mum wants to you come over to dinner tonight, she says you're a good cook" he tells me.

Haha is this his way of asking me to come over.

"Well if you mum wants me there then I'm not going to let her down" i smile.

"Let's go then" we cross the road and walk up to the Bakugou house hold.

He pulls out his keys and opens the door.

"Mum I'm home and I've got y/n with me" he shouts up the stairs.

"Oh y/n!" I hear mitsuki from upstairs and see her come running down them.

She wraps me in a hug and I laugh.

Bakugou's dad walks around the corner and ruffles his sons hair.

"Hello y/n" he greets me.

I wave at him from inside mitsukis embrace.

"Let the girl breathe honey" he says and she lets go off me.

She steps back and looks at me and Bakugou.

"Wait what happened to you two?!" She exclaims.

We look at each other and realise that we're covered in bandages and scratches.

"Oh yeah, about that.."