Chapter 6:

Y/n PoV:
"Yeah I know shota, yes I over slept.. my alarm clock broke.. ok ok I'll see you soon" I put my phone away as I quickly grab my keys and run out of my house, making sure to lock the door without me.

I can't believe I forgot to buy a new alarm clock, I blame stupid bakabitch for distracting me, I'm not gonna let him continue with this, damn firecracker.

Bakugou PoV:
I FUCKING OVERSLEPT!
I grab my school bag and run out of my house, ignoring the angry calls from my mom in the kitchen.

I've never ever overslept before expect for when I'm sick. The old hag normally wakes me up if my alarm doesn't BUT I DIDNT EVEN SET IT. and she went to the store to get that dumbass across the road a desert for helping her yesterday. LIKE WTF.

It's all stupid y/ns fault for distracting us all, is this her goal huh? To distract her way to the top? I don't don't fucking think so. She's not getting away with that.

Y/n PoV:
I put my phone in my bag and zip it up.
I can't be bothered to use my quirk to get to school so I'm just going to walk.

I hang my bag over my shoulder and walk down the pavement.

I slow down my pace a bit and listen to the sound of cars drive past. After a couple of minutes I hear a set of footprints behind me but I don't think anything of it.

"Long time no see y/n" I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

I stop in my tracks but don't turn around.

"Dabi" I say.

The walks up infront of me and leans down to my level.

"The one and only" he states in his monotone voice.

I roll my eyes and push past him.

"What do you want stitches" I snarl and continue to walk towards UA.

"Still got a thing for nicknames huh omnia" he remarks.

I feel my anger begin to boil and I spin around on my heals and hold a fire-sword to his throat that I just created. "Don't call me that!"

"Heh I see that you're still using you're extra quirks though" he smirks.

I huff and the sword disappears and I push him away from me.

"Not unless I need to, now what the hell do you want!" I snap at him.

He laughs slightly and he steps forward and moves a piece of hair from my face.

"Just coming to warn you" he says.

I slap his hand away and he puts it in the pocket of his coat.

"About what exactly!" I ask.

He suddenly moves to the side as an explosion flies past his face and disappears.

I look behind him and see bakugou with his quirk activated.

"FIGHT HIM, HES A VILLAIN DUMBASS" he shouts.

I don't answer him and look back at Dabi.

The villain steps back and smiles at me.

"Just watch your back" he says and a portal opens behind him.

He flicks a coin in the air and I catch it in my hand.

"Because she's coming" he says and steps back into the portal before disappearing.

I look down at the coin and it has the league of villains logo on one side and my mothers mark on the other side.

I scowl at it and stuff it in my pocket and storming off.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" I hear bakugou shout behind me.

Right I forgot he was here.

"NOTHING FUCK OFF FIREWORKS" I shout back.

He runs up to me and stops In front of me.

I try to walk around him but he blocks me.

"WHY WHERE YOU TALKING TO A VILLAIN, AND WHY WASNT HE ATTACKING YOU AND WHY WERE YOU NOT ATTACKING HIM, AND WHAT THE HELL DID HE MEAN WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE 'SHES' COMING, what's going on and who is she" he lowers his voice towards the end of his rant of questions when he sees my expression.

He steps back and walks next to me as we continue to walk.

"Who's after you?" He asks calmly.

I sigh.

I can't answer that question.

"I was talking to a villain because he was just trying to scare me with empty threats, and he wasn't attacking me because he doesn't like to unless he needs to, and I wasn't attacking him because he wasn't hurting me" i avoid the previous question by answering the other ones.

Well more like lying about them.

He furrows his eyebrows.

"But why would a villain threaten a student who only just joined the school?" He wonders.

I just shrug.

"And what's that coin he gave you?" He asks.

"It's just a double headed coin, he thinks that they're cool" I lie.

"You seem to know a lot about this villain, have you met him before?" He continues with his questioning.

I sigh.

"What's with all the questions, if you must know he used to be friends with my dad before he became a villain alright now drop it" I snap.

He scowls.

"Fine but I'm not done with this, I'm going to find out more" he states.

"There's nothing else to find out but please be my guest" I roll my eyes and we both walk into the school gates.

We both walk into class with each other and Aizawa is standing and the front and crosses his arms when he sees us.

"Sorry were la-" I get interrupted when we both get pulled to the front by his scarf.

"I called you an hour and a half ago and you live 10 minutes away, where the hell have you been?" He asks.

I scowl him and he lets go of us.

I don't say anything but I take the coin out of my bag and I toss it to him.

"You tell me!" I raise my voice slightly and his face drops when he sees the coin.

I turn around and grab bakugous shirt.

"Do not! Tell anyone about what happened got it" I whisper to him.

I then push him away.

"Obviously dumb ass" he scoffs.

"Y/n did-" Aizawa starts but I give him a look and he stops.

"You and bakugou see me after class, take a seat" we nod and sit down.

"You all know what we're doing today so go and get your costumes" Aizawa says and everyone gets up and leaves the classroom except me and bakugou.

Aizawa waits for everyone to leave and then moves to sit on the front of his desk.

"Explain"