Chapter 8:

Y/n PoV:
Aizawa sends me and bakugou out to get our costumes and join the rest of the class.

We go into the costume room and grab our cases.

We go and get changed and then meet outside the changing rooms.

"Nice costume" I say to him.

I walk around him and examine him.

"Gauntlets to make your explosions bigger. No sleeves to make you're quirk easier to access, grenade belt for when you're quirk is running low, long pants and boots made of thick material to make you sweat more since that what's you're quirk works off and the boots so you can climb and stand on things easier, and obviously a mask to hide you're identity, very good choices firecracker" I say and cross my arms.

He stands there for a second and blinks twice at me.

"Is one of your quirks mind reading or something because that was weirdly accurate" he says.

I shrug.

"I have no idea if it is yet but I don't need mind reading to know a good hero suit" I say.

"Heh, yours is good too" he says.

"Thanks" I say and we head towards the place where our class is.

We get to the class and they're doing hero vs villain work with all might

"Ah here you are young y/n and bakugou, since you two are the last two here you're going to be partners, you're team B" he says.

We nod and join the crowd.

"Ok so the situation is that there are villains inside of the building with a bomb and the hero's job is to touch the bomb while the villains have to keep them away from it" he explains.

"First teams are team A and B" he says.

"Who's B?" I ask and I hear bakugou growl next to me.

Kirishima walks up and points to midoryia and todoroki.

"That's team A" he says.

I look at bakugou and then back to Kirishima.

"Oh yeah him and midoryia don't get along at all" I sigh.

Kirishima puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Good luck with that" he says.

"Thanks" I take a deep breathe and grab bakugou by his shirt.

"Let's go explosion for brains, you won't kill him by staring" I say.

"Hey let go!" He complains.

"I don't know how she can he so forward with him, I'd be terrified" Ochaco says to Kirishima.

"I don't know, guess they're just really similar" he shrugs.

Me and bakugou head to the top floor of the building to stand by the bomb since we're the villains.