God Of Metal by Bunnygunny

The story follows the struggles of a street urchin, Tybalt, in his attempt to redeem his dishonest way of living

The story follows the struggles of a street urchin, Tybalt, in his attempt to redeem his dishonest way of living. Granted a rare kindness by an old man who looked no different from a beggar and had long stopped caring about the country's affairs, Tybalt gets the opportunity to hone his talents and reach a higher realm of existence through his forging, spending every single day of his life paying back the grace he had been bestowed and the second chance at life by carrying the teachings of his master and 'father'.

His determination and diligence surpasses any other mortal's and the aging of the old man does nothing more than strengthen Tybalt's passion for his new craft, reaching closer to the heavens with every successful forging.

What do the gods think about this newborn talent emerging in the mortal realm, whose hand reaches higher up to Hephaestus with every hammer strike; who even the dwarves can't rival?

-----

Concept - Creativity, Ideas, Style: 5/4

Plot: 5/5

Tone - Characters, Language, Point Of Views: 5/4

Voice: 5/4

Spelling and Grammar - Punctuation, Editing: 10/9

Style: 10/8

Organization - Research: 5/5

Development - Plot, Tone, Characters: 5/3

Total: 50/42

Review/Comments by Judge: A very unique plot than what I usually read. Your writing style needs a few improvements, and a little detailing can definitely grab the reader's attention.

Congratulations to Bunnygunny