Frozen Shadows by Werewolves9090

For Helene Seelie Galane, slaying Creatures was something she had been doing for as long as she could remember

For Helene Seelie Galane, slaying Creatures was something she had been doing for as long as she could remember. Along with the help of her fire powers, mastery over many weapons, and good ol' kung fu, Helene could take down any Creature.

Or so she thought.

From the ashes rose Asmodeus, King of Creatures. The Creature.

With a missing brother, a country wide championship, and an irresistible prince, Helene's adventures are far from over.

They have just begun.

Along with her best friend Cassius, her grumpy sister Ella, and the rest of the crew, Helene fights her way through to save her kingdom, and perhaps make a match. Lighting things as she goes, Helene will stop at nothing until she burns every last Creature to the ground.

That is, until Helene finds out the dark truth concerning her missing brother, a horrible twist in fate that she does not want to believe. Now Helene is out for vengeance and blood, and she will not be stopped.

She may be fire, but her heart's full of ice.

-----

Concept - Creativity, Ideas, Style: 5/4

Plot: 5/4

Tone - Characters, Language, Point Of Views: 5/4

Voice: 5/4

Spelling and Grammar - Punctuation, Editing: 10/8

Style: 10/9

Organization - Research: 5/3

Development - Plot, Tone, Characters: 5/4

Total: 50/40

Review/Comments by Judge: The story is well written. It leaves the readers hanging on to know what happens next... Interesting plot. Good continuous flow in story... Few words were misplaced here and there. Overall, I had good time reading it.

Congratulations to Werewolves9090