The Mafia's Surrogate by Adwitiya_Bagchi

Sarah Wilson: The innocent, sweet, gentle, kind-hearted, gullible and caring 20 years old girl anyone can ever come across

Sarah Wilson: The innocent, sweet, gentle, kind-hearted, gullible and caring 20 years old girl anyone can ever come across. But she is not weak and utterly stubborn. Losing her mother at the early age of 3 made her extra sensitive. She loves her father unconditionally who being a spy and also a very busy person played the dual role of her parents and took care of her. She is the apple of her father's eyes.

Chase Morgan: He is the most cruel, vicious, ruthless, stone-hearted, arrogant 29 years old man to ever walk in this planet. Being the leader of the European Underworld at the early age of 20, had this effect on him. He is the King of Kings. He rules his Underworld Empire with an iron-fist resolution. There is no position of a women in his life but he is desperately looking for the perfect woman to carry his baby because he needs an heir.

What happens when circumstances make Chase meet Sarah when she gets kidnapped and he finds Sarah as the perfect woman for being the mother of his heir?

As time passes secrets are revealed and enemies spread their claws to harm the King.

Welcome to the journey of Sarah and Chase and how she becomes his Surrogate!! Will the baby change both of their lives for good or it will shatter them beyond repair??

-----

Concept - Creativity, Ideas, Style: 5/4

Plot: 5/4

Tone - Characters, Language, Point Of Views: 5/4

Voice: 5/4

Spelling and Grammar - Punctuation, Editing: 10/7

Style: 10/10

Organization - Research: 5/3

Development - Plot, Tone, Characters: 5/5

Total: 50/41

Review/Comments by Judge: The way in which the story is carried is awesome.. The beginning of the story leaves the readers hanging and kindles their interest to know what happened next.. The description of characters is revealed now and then, making the story even more interesting.. The author has done a very good work in writing it and the book has a long way to go.. One of the best stories I ever read in Wattpad despite few spelling mistakes, past tense & present tense confusions and grammar mistakes. Overall, a pretty good story yet to be discovered by many readers..

Congratulations to Adwitiya_Bagchi