Snowblind by Velfman

Snowblind they called her

Snowblind they called her. Frozen, stuck in the uncivilized ways of her icebound home. The Empire will change that, hone her into something of use.

Lanna was happy to thaw, happy to serve, happy with the acceptance that came with her new home. What she did not anticipate was just how much that acceptance would cost her.

She finds herself ripped from her home and dragged across the nation by a waspish Chemist and her well-armed entourage.

In the Imperial palace, Lanna finds she must battle for survival- not with the strength of her will, but the strength of her wits. Under the opulence and petty squabbles of the court, lurks an ancient secret, one that may change how the Emperor rules his nation.

-----

Concept - Creativity, Ideas, Style: 5/4

Plot: 5/5

Tone - Characters, Language, Point Of Views: 5/4

Voice: 5/4

Spelling and Grammar - Punctuation, Editing: 10/8

Style: 10/8

Organization - Research: 5/5

Development - Plot, Tone, Characters: 5/4

Total: 50/42

Review/Comments by Judge: The plot is very unique and interesting, at times confusing too. The abrupt time loops form a sudden edge into the smooth flows of the story and needs to be taken care off. A few grammatical errors were found here and there, and your writing style needs to perfected further.

Congratulations to Velfman