Kinky (Continuation to Top and Dare)

"Hey Jimin," Jungkook's mom greeted as he came down the stairs of Jungkook's house. "Spent the night?"

"Yep!" Jimin walked into the kitchen, sitting down next to Mrs. Jeon at the dining table after pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Jungkook came down a few moments later. His mother smirked. "Hi Daddy."

Jungkook's eyes widened in what could only be described as terror. Jimin on the other hand, burst out laughing. "You were home!?" The younger almost shrieked. 

"Yeah. I come home same time every day," Jungkook's mom chuckled. "Did you not hear the front door open?"

"No..."

"Yes I can see why. Too busy I guess."

"Aw Jungkookie's embarrassed!" Jimin cooed, pinching his boyfriend's cheek playfully, laughs calming down. "You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yes I do," Jungkook argued. "Because before I thought only your friends knew!"

"So boys, how long has this been going on? The entire time you've known each other?" She narrowed her eyes. "How did you really meet? No offense Jimin, but you really don't seem like the person to 'click' with my son."

"Uh, actually you're right," Jimin chuckled nervously, blushing. "I definitely wouldn't have tried to be his friend if not for the circumstances I was given. I, uh, used to sleep around a lot. And, I know that was completely wrong of me, I know, and I'm ashamed of it, but I didn't know what love was, and I liked the attention I got from it. The truth is, I was bored so my friend dared me to fu-to have sex with, uh, your son. I accepted and asked him out just to convince him to have sex with me and then leave him. But ma'am, I feel in love with your son in two weeks, so hard and so fast-" He was cut off by a snort from Jungkook. "What?"

"Nothing," He moved to whisper into Jimin's ear. "You like it hard and fast."

"Oh ew Jungkook not the time! In front of your mom no less!" Jimin grabbed his hand despite what he said. "What I was trying to say was I've been in love with your son for eight months. And, just so you know, I didn't take his virginity until two months ago, so we've never just hooked up. Your son is such a good man with such good morals and values. He's a role model to me just as much as he is a lover."

"He's right, I love him too," Jungkook looked at him mother.

"...I've been suspicious about you two for a while now," Mrs. Jeon said after a few seconds. "I mean the stares Jungkook would give you, it just looked like you were his entire universe. But he's been homeschooled for thirteen years, I also ruled in that it could've just been his lack of social skills."

"Mom! I'm not socially awkward just shy!"

"And we both love you just the way you are," Mrs. Jeon nods.

Jimin clears his throat. "Um, Jungkook, can I talk to your mom alone for a second? Now that she knows I just kinda want to talk to her for a bit by myself."

"Oh, okay, yeah," Jungkook stands up, pecking Jimin's lips boldly before walking to the living room.

"So you really love my son?" Mrs. Jeon questioned.

"Mrs. Jeon, I didn't even believe in love before he came into my life," Jimin didn't break eye-contact for a second. "In fact," He pulled out a small box from his pocket. "At the end of this school year I'm going to ask him to marry me." He opened the box.

Jungkook's mother gasped. "Oh it's perfect for him."

"Um, I guess this is a good time to say this," Jimin cleared his throat once more. "I'm not going to ask for your permission to marry Jungkook, because you don't own him and he gets to make his own decisions because he's over 18 and it's his life, and quite frankly even if you said no I'd ask him anyways," He pauses for a second, realizing he was rambling. "But I'd really appreciate your blessing. You've been so kind to me, and I'd love you to be a part of this."

The woman looked at him in silence, studying him almost. "Jimin, you're such a sweet boy. You've been so kind to me and my son. He seems so much happier around you, who am I to say no? You love each other, and these last eight months I've already considered you honorary family. I'd be more than happy to invite you into my family for real. There's always room for me to have another son."

Tears formed in Jimin's eyes, despite the fact that he's really not one to cry. "Really?"

"Yes Really."

Jimin broke down, hugging the older. "Thank you so much. I promise I'll be the best husband I can be to your son and love him for my whole life. I love this family so much, more than I could put into words." He put the ring back into his pocket.

Another round of silence followed as Jimin's sniffles continued. "So Daddy, huh? Anything else."

Jimin pulled away. "Your son was so innocent when I met him! That's the only thing I'm scared of going through with this!"

"My son always was more that met the eye, even I'm surprised by him occasionally. Today was one of those moments," Mrs. Jeon's eyes crinkled with her smile, just like Jungkook. "I'm going to make breakfast for us. Why don't you go over to your boyfriend?"

"Okay," Jimin smiled. "Thanks for uh, not getting mad that your son is dating a man, or that we had sex in your house."

Mrs. Jeon smiled warmly. "Eh, they're his sheets that he gets to wash. And as long as my son is happy I don't care who he loves. Though, I would prefer if they were human..."

"You're so accepting I love you," Jimin smiled back. "I didn't have a mother figure in my life before I met you."

"Aw you're making me tear up, go away!"

The light in Jimin's eyes grew warm. "Alright."

A/N: Yay! Our first trilogy!

I feel like I don't feed you guys enough with content. Like if this was food you guys would be living in poverty. And I feel even worse because I've only written a few paragraphs of the next thing that I'm not even uploading until Saturday and then after that I'm going to be gone for and entire week. 

You'll guys'll starve to death!

But I guess that's how we all feel with Jikook right now.

I miss them so much :((((

You know it's almost Epiphany's one year anniversary?  How do I know that? 

We're birthday twins :) 

Yep August 9th! If it's not too much to ask a happy birthday would be nice, as well as your birthday so that I can say happy birthday to you!

And I hopefully will remember, birthdays are weirdly what I remember most. 

But anyways I love you all so much and I promise I'll write a lot next week so hopefully we can start with daily uploads again!

I keep saying us and we, but that's probably because you're all involved. I mean I receive so much love and that couldn't happen if you guys didn't give it to me. I hope I'm giving back in my replies and oneshots ^^

Love you all!!

-Mikayla