G.C.F.

"Why do you want me again?" Jimin questions as Jungkook leads him to his studio.

"I put a video on YouTube," Jungkook explained, looking back at Jimin. "I wanted to be with you when you watched it for the first time." He sat Jimin down in his office chair.

"G.C.F. in Tokyo?" Jimin read the title.

"Golden Closet Film," The younger clarified. "I worked really hard to make a travel vlog of our trip."

"Oh, okay," Jimin smiled. "I'm excited to watch it."

Jungkook took a deep breath and clicked on the video, starting it. Jimin watched thoroughly, starting to realize a pattern. He was in almost every second of it. He just wished he could understand the lyrics, he didn't know English well enough. He knew all too well that Jungkook would pay attention to every single detail, so if he knew what the song was saying he could truly know what it was about.

After exactly 3 minutes and 43 seconds, the video was over. "...So what did you think?" Jungkook asked almost immediately after.

"Jungkookie, you're so talented," Jimin beams. "I just wish I had known you were going to make this. Then I would've been a lot cooler."

"No, this is through my eyes. This is how I see you," Jungkook denied. "We both know I don't tell you enough that I love you. We both know I'm not good with words. This is how I make it up to you. This is my first real step in showing you, and the world just how much I'm in love with you."

"Kook..." Jimin swooned.

"I'm in love with this you," Jungkook pointed at the screen. "Not cool guy actor you."

Jimin pulled him into a sweet, smiley kiss. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Jungkook responded, a bit shy from the complements. "I'm going to make more of these now. With all the members. It'll be great."

"If it's anything like this of course it will be," Jimin assured. "I love you."

Jungkook smiled softly. "I love you too."

A knock was heard on the studio door. Jungkook went to open it, revealing Taehyung and Hoseok. "We just saw G.C.F. of Jimin," Hoseok spoke first.

"Hey I was going to use that joke!" Taehyung complained. "But yeah we watched it. You looked really pretty Jiminie. Happiness looks good on you."

"Of course he looked beautiful," Jungkook shrugged. "It was through my point of view."

Taehyung gave a small pout. "Aw you two are so cute. I want a girlfriend."

"You'll find someone eventually Tae Tae," Jimin encouraged, chuckling over his friend's expression.

"I can't wait when that happens," Hosoek teases. "You can whine to her instead of us all the time."

"Oh shut up!"

"It's okay if you're not good with words," Jimin spoke to his boyfriend. "Though I still like you saying it, you're actions prove you love me. What you lack in speaking your feelings, you make up in thoughtfulness. I love that you're like that."

Jungkook gives a small laugh. "I guess I do too."

"Thank you so much for this wonderful gift."

Jungkook's eyes could melt the sun. "Anything for you." 

A/N: Is it bad of me that I just want to go back in time and scare 2013 Jungkook with how damn sexy he is this year?

Like that kid couldn't change until everyone else in the dorm was asleep, wouldn't it be fun trying to show him the Dimple fancam at muster trying to bodyroll us all to hell

Key word is trying I still have enough sanity to remember I'm a child of Jesus.

And then there's the other fact that I think Jungkook is gay...

But yeah. I think about it a lot. I'll see something and I'll be like, "I wanna show 2013 BTS this." Or like I wanna see 2013 Jimin, who tried to be super manly all the time, see 2019 Jimin, who's embraced both his femininity and masculinity so well that it just blends and flows so beautifully.

On that note can we talk about people calling Jimin feminine?

Do you actually think he would like that?

Like I get it, I, as many of you, believe he's not straight, but gay doesn't always mean feminine for a guy. Like, we all have feminine and masculine aspects of ourselves, absolutely everyone does. And I'll say that while I'm a straight very girly girl, I still sometimes like wearing mens' clothing, like I have this yellow shirt from the seventies that I love, or a ton of my hoodies are from the men's section because I don't have a boyfriend to steal them from ;-;

Side note right now all I'm thinking that boyfriends are good for are hoodies and winning stuff at the fair for me. But I'm not going to get a boyfriend until I move cuz I don't wanna date someone knowing it won't last, you know?

But anyways, Jimin isn't feminine. Sure, he's not as manly as John Cena, or even Namjoon or Jungkook, both of which just radiate alpha male to me, except of course when they're being baby Koo and Joonie, but he's still a man. Like I said, Jimin used to try to be as manly as possible, and while now he's obviously matured and stopped doing that, I think he would be offended to be called feminine all things considered.

Of course, when I showed my grandma Boy With Luv she said Jimin would make a really pretty girl and I said Jimin would probably take that as a complement, but it's not straight up calling him feminine or a girl. And let's be honest, the way Jimin is, he probably would like the fact that he'd make a pretty girl.

But yeah, I love the way Jimin is. He's blended his femininity and masculinity so well and he's beautiful but can also hurt me in ways that I never knew possible until Blood Sweat and Tears. I don't know why it's so amazing to me that he's embraced both in such a beautiful way, and maybe that's why I describe him as beautiful in like every one of my oneshots, but I mean look at his ethereal beauty;

 I don't know why it's so amazing to me that he's embraced both in such a beautiful way, and maybe that's why I describe him as beautiful in like every one of my oneshots, but I mean look at his ethereal beauty;

Like if any one of you straight/bi/pan/whatever girls are saying he doesn't fuck you up, you're lying to yourself. Like this picture is such a great example. He's so ethereal and I can't even put his beauty into words because he's made me speechless, but he also has such this dominant aura. It's his floor now, he's going to preform, you have to submit.

And he's also so dominant and submissive at the same time like what the fuck how do you do that???

But that's another discussion for another time.

Anyways, if you include the videos of my voice as an upload this is a three day streak! Haven't done that in a while. If it's not for you, we're in different time zones, deal with it, it's 10:07 pm where I live.

Oh my God I feel like I always sound like such a bitch in my authors notes but I'm really not, I guess I'm just passionate. Like I'm not Pisces cinnamon roll cute but I'd consider myself sweet despite the adults saying I'm a bad influence..?

I'm literally not the people that say that also say that BTS are bad influences, so what do they know?

I really need to end this.

Bye!

Love you all!

-Mikayla