💭 | nineteen

The two boys kept strolling around the big street of Myeongdong, trying and eating any foods that attract their eyes, buying different stuffs such as shirts, caps, perfumes and others. Of course they didn't forget to buy Taeyong's cap which Jeno let Jaemin choose the design. Jeno has faith on his bestfriend's fashion sense so if Jaemin likes it, he likes it too.

They are now walking side by side inside a mall while eating ice cream, occasionally looking at various stuffs through each stores' windows.

"Jeno-yah..."

"Hm?"

"I saw a stuffed toy that I really wanted to buy when we came in here." Jaemin said after eating the remaining content of his ice cream. "I've been wanting to buy stuffed toys lately."

"Tss... it's not like you hug them to sleep." Jeno scrunched his nose then savour the last scoop of his ice cream.

"I do hug them to sleep."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do!"

Jeno chuckled on his bestfriend's cuteness. The brunet is stating fact though. He really do like plushies and he really do love hugging them to sleep. The raven even gave the younger a small Ryan plushie as a birthday gift before. Teasing Jaemin just satisfies the older so much.

"Alright! Alright. Let's buy one then." The raven said when he saw Jaemin already pouting. But his sulking expression quickly disappeared and was instantly replaced with a wide smile and sparkly eyes when he said that.

"Yay! Let's go!" Jaemin excitedly pulled Jeno back to the shop where he saw the plushie he wanted to buy.

"Hey careful! You might trip!" Jeno said but let the younger pull him anyway.

He just watched how gleeful Jaemin is now. He's so cute that Jeno wants to put him on his pocket and bring him back to Busan.

The greetings of the shop's sales clerks made Jeno come back to his senses and realized that they are already in front of the toy shop.

"Whoa~ there's indeed a lot of cute stuffs here." Jeno said in amazement while scanning the whole store.

"Come on!" Jaemin joyfully said as he grabbed Jeno's hand and pulled him to the left corner of the store. "There it is!"

"This white one?" Jeno asked while pointing to a cute white bunny-like plushie.

"Pink." The brunet said and pointed the plushie beside the white one. He doesn't know exactly what it is but it is cute.

"Pink? Jaemin? Seriously?" Jeno asked with a smirk and questioning look, teasing the younger again.

"What's wrong with it?" Jaemin asked back with a pout.

"Nothing. I'm just teasing you. Let's buy it." Jeno chuckled and was about to get one of the pink plushies but Jaemin hold his forearm to stop him.

"Wait." The brunet said.

"Why?" Jeno frowned as he looked at his bestfriend.

"I changed my mind."

"You don't want this anymore?"

"Nope."

"But why?"

"Just... just." Jaemin shrugged and walked around the store, looking at the other plushies.

"Yah, you should choose carefully before we buy it!" Jeno said as he followed the brunet.

They took more or less five minutes inside the shop before something finally caught the younger's eyes.

"Jeno what about this one?" Jaemin asked to the raven who is currently checking out some plushie at the other end of the store.

"Where?" Jeno asked back as he looked at Jaemin then walked towards him to see the 'chosen one'.

It is one of the character named Yuta in an online webtoon.

"It is Yuta." Jeno said as he looked at the plushie and he just received a nod from the brunet.

"Do you want this?"

"Yes."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

"Okay then, let's buy it." Jeno said as he walked towards the counter.

Jaemin picked the stuffed toy and followed Jeno.

"You'll buy him for me?" Jaemin kiddingly asked.

"Okay." Jeno plainly said as he fished out his wallet.

"Wait. Really? I'm just kidding when I said that." Jaemin asked in amusement as he didn't really expect that the raven will actually pay for it.

"You don't want me to? Okay then... pay it yourself." Jeno was about to put his wallet back to his pocket but the younger stopped him.

"Ey! Ey! Ey! I didn't say I don't want it. You can pay for it. Hehe." Jaemin said with his childish grin that Jeno used to love.

"Eyy~" Jeno handed the cashier the exact amount for the plushie while Jaemin is blissfully watching the other clerk put the plushie on a clear plastic. "This will end up under your bed by the next month."

"No it won't!" Jaemin huffed as he get the plushie from the clerk after it is all wrapped. "This is for me to hug to sleep."

Jeno crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes while biting his lip as if he's observing the plushie then chuckled as he looked at Jaemin again.

Another reason why he doesn't like it when Jaemin buys plushies:

Because it lessens his cuddle time with the younger whenever they're doing sleepovers at Jaemin's house.

Plushie is one of his worst rival when it comes to getting Jaemin's attention.

Because once Jaemin got too engaged on playing with his plushies, he won't give Jeno even just a small glance anymore.

"You won't last a month."

"Shut up!" Jaemin scoffed and spanked Jeno's arm but the raven just laughed even more.

He's just too happy to hangout with Jaemin again and he didn't regret spending all the money he earned from his part time job at Doyoung's cafe.

Seeing Jaemin's beautiful smile is worth it all.