💭 | twenty three

Jeno woke up around four in the morning. The sky outside is still faint dark as well as the room where he is in now. His back is now a bit stiff and he's wanting to lay on his back but can't as warm arms securely wrapped around his waist, a slim body sticked on his own leaving no space in between, a pair of legs entangled with his and warm yet tingling breath touching his neck. He's not complaining though since he's used with this kind of cuddles with Jaemin.

The newly bought plushie that the brunet said is for him to hug to sleep, is now long forgotten on the cold floor.

Jeno moved a bit away and took his time enjoying the beautiful view in front of him. He can't help himself not to stare at Jaemin. The moonlight illuminating the younger's slight honey colored skin is just so breathtaking.

He looks so ethereal.

He is just so perfect. His soft chestnut brown hair, slightly frowning brows, his long pretty lashes, his intimidating yet hypnotizing eyes, his cute nose, his fluffy cheeks, sexy jaws, and his thin plum-pink colored pouty lips. In short, the whole Na Jaemin is just made for perfection.

Without realizing, Jeno's hand landed on Jaemin's soft cheek, caressing it in a loving way, smile slowly creeping on his lips and butterflies starting to tickle his stomach and chest as euphoria rush all over his body.

"You're so beautiful Nana." Those words slipped out of the raven's tongue, whispering it smoothly even before he realized it.

He's too enchanted of the beauty laid in front of him that he didn't notice the small smile formed on the younger's lips.

It is quarter to six when Jeno decided to wake his bestfriend up.

He should go back to Busan now while it is not rush hour yet so he can travel without any hassle.

Slowly and carefully, he shook the younger's arm, occasionally tapping his cheek just for Jaemin to wake up, not knowing that the brunet is already awake but chose not to open his eyes.

"Nana... wake up." Jeno tried it once again but he just received a groan from his bestfriend as an answer.

"Yah... i should go back home now, wake up." The raven shook Jaemin's shoulder but it is of no use.

"Hey Na Jaemin! I'm serious! Wake up!" Jeno shook the brunet aggressively this time as he realized that Jaemin is already awake and is just only teasing him.

And he knew he was right when he saw the cheeky grin on the younger's face yet Jaemin kept his eyes closed.

"Hmm... say it again first." Jaemin said with his sleepy voice.

"Say what?" Jeno asked with a frown, wondering what the brunet is talking about.

"That i'm beautiful." Jaemin whispered.

Those three words instantly made the older's eyes widen and cheeks heat up.

He said those words an hour ago.

Does that mean Jaemin is already awake the whole time he's watching him?

"Y-yah! You're already awake since then?!" Jeno stuttered, wanting to dig a twenty-feet deep hole underground and hide there forever.

"I woke up when you touched my cheek." Jaemin chuckled and finally opened his eyes, looking straight at the older's dark ones. "Did you enjoy the view?"

"Yah! You brat!" Jeno quickly rose up and hovered over the brunet, tickling him all over his upper body.

The room was filled by the younger's squeal then followed by loud and carefree laughs as he's trying to catch Jeno's hands.

"Y-yah! S-stop!" Jaemin begged as he's struggling to stop himself from laughing.

"Bad Nana!" Jeno said as he continued tickling the younger but soon lost his balance and fell on top of the brunet, forearms propped on both sides of Jaemin's head. Their faces are just a few inches away from each other.

The loud giggles quickly disappeared and were replaced with an awkward silence. Both boys are in shock but they can't remove their gazes away from each others eyes. Soon the ambiance around them became a bit sensuous.

They find the situation clichè but they can't help but to do what they know they have to do next. Jeno gulped as his gaze slowly moved down to the younger's lips and quickly got mesmerized by it.

They stayed like that for a quite good seconds before the raven looked up at Jaemin again, somehow asking through his gaze if he can proceed. The younger seems hesitant at first yet slowly closed his eyes, telling Jeno that he's already giving him permission. The older opened his mouth, wanting to say something but no words slipped out so he just shut it again and started to lean down slowly.

But the awaited kiss didn't happen as Jeno stopped halfway. A worried and hesitant frown was drawn on his face.

Jaemin opened his eyes just to see those. And he swear it felt like his heart was torn into two then was poured with ethyl alcohol. It is so painful.

"Y-you know you really d-don't have to--" Jaemin said and was about to rose up, slightly pushing Jeno on his chest, simply telling the older to get off of him but Jeno pushed him back to the bed and closed the gap between them by latching his lips on the younger's.

Jeno felt like he has the whole safari running inside his stomach when he felt the younger's lips. It is so soft and sweet. So sweet to the point that it is addicting.

He started to move his lips, tasting every inch of the younger's ecstatic ones. His lips are slightly quivering, being nervous as this is his first kiss yet it seems so perfect for him.

Jaemin was shocked, as you can say. He didn't really expect that the raven will actually do it. Yet here he is, kissing him with care. His heart is beating so fast but in a fluttering way. He can't express what he's totally feeling right now. This kiss is his very first, and he's aware that it goes the same for the older. They both noted to themselves before that their first kiss must be special and he's more than happy that they had it with each other.

The brunet got out of his thoughts as he felt Jeno slightly bit his lower lip and that's when he realized he's not responding to the kiss.

He smiled then finally kissed the raven back with the same intensity and sweetness, snaking his arms around the older's waist and drawing loving circles that gives so much pleasure to his bestfriend.

They shared that sweet and tender kiss until past six am, only taking a break to breathe and stopped when they both already have swollen lips and shortness of breath.