💭 | fifty

Donghyuck, dragging Mark with him, barged inside the bar where they are expecting their dumb friend Jeno to be there.

They scanned the whole dark and noisy place, finding the specific raven. Their search didn't take a long while when they finally found Jeno at the far corner of the bar with a random girl sitting on his lap, probably trying to seduce the young raven.

Donghyuck huffed as his blood started to boil when he approached them. Mark tried to stop him, telling him to take it easy but Donghyuck didn't listen.

"Excuse me." Donghyuck tapped the girl's shoulder that made her and Jeno look at him. "That guy you're trying to seduce is underage so if you don't want to end up sleeping in jail please get lost."

"What the fuck young boy, he said he's already 20." The girl said as she totally faced Donghyuck, arms crossed in her chest and one brow raised while still sitting on Jeno's lap.

"Twenty or not, i don't give a damn. I don't want to see your ugly bitch ass face so fuck off." Donghyuck said as he aggressively pulled the girl up and pushed her away from their position.

"Ah! Hey! What the fuck?!" The girl complained but the young brunet didn't listen and just faced their raven friend again.

Mark just bowed and mumbled a small apology to the girl in Donghyuck's behalf. The girl just rolled her eyes, flipped her long curly hair and left.

"Yah Lee Jeno! What the freak is wrong with you?!" Donghyuck angrily asked the older who's now drunk after having four bottles of soju by himself.

"Hyuckiebear~ you're here! I'm so happy to see you again! Come here. I missed you~" Jeno said while flashing his eyesmile, extending his arms towards Donghyuck as if he's asking for a hug.

"Shut up! Why are you doing this?" Donghyuck chose not to mind the raven's words. "And where is your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend." The raven chuckled.

"Did she broke up with you?"

"Nope. She loves me so much." Jeno proudly said followed by drunken giggles.

"Why are you drowning yourself with alcohol then?" Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he really had enough of his friend's asshole-ness.

'He said he doesn't have a girlfriend then the next minute he said he has and she loves him so much. What a jerk.'

'He's really drunk.'

"I'm just celebrating!" Jeno took the fifth bottle of soju and was about to pour some on his shot glass but Donghyuck snatched it. "Oh? Hey! Give it back to me!"

"You seems mourning than celebrating." Donghyuck shook his head as he handed Mark the bottle.

"Mourning? Who's mourning? I'm not mourning! I'm celebrating!" Jeno slammed his hands on the table. "Yah... you should celebrate with me!"

"And why is that?" The younger raised his brow.

"Because my Nana has a boyfriend already! He doesn't love me anymore! We should celebrate it!" Jeno cheered but bitterness is obviously on his tone.

'I knew it.' Donghyuck thought to himself.

"He doesn't want to have cuddles with me anymore, he's already doing it with someone else!"

"No more pillow fights, no more aegyos, no more weird laughs, no more sweet messages..." Jeno's smile slowly faded as he stared at nothing, tears starting to prick his eyes. "...n-no more Nana."

"H-he said he won't wait for me anymore." Jeno's hot tears finally fell down his cheeks. "He doesn't love me anymore Donghyuck... I-I lost Jaemin... I-I lost my Nana."

Donghyuck and Mark exchanged worried looks before the younger sighed and sat beside their wasted friend.

"Jeno..." Donghyuck gently caressed the raven's back. "It's not true. We all know that Jaemin loves you."

"Then why did he leave me? Why did he find another guy? Why did he date someone else?!"

At the moment, Donghyuck badly wants to spank Jeno's head and tell him it's because of him that's why Jaemin looked for another guy to date. But since he can feel Jeno's emotions right now and he understands his situation, he chose to hold himself back.

"Do you want my honest opinion Jeno?" Donghyuck said that made the raven look at him.

The young brunet took a deep breath before continuing.

"Jaemin loves you Jeno. More than you think. I guess he loves you more than his own self. He wish nothing but to be with you, to take care of you... for you to be happy. That's why he's more than willing to do anything just for him to see you smile. But you know what's the problem?" Donghyuck stared straight at Jeno's eyes, making sure that the older will feel every words he'll say. "The problem is you. You are so blind. You got so comfortable of Jaemin being there for you always that you don't consider his feelings anymore. When he's telling you he's fine? He's really not. When he's saying it is okay? It isn't. When you're ignoring him and he's telling you he understands it? Yes. He really do... but it is hurting him like million times. You didn't see that Jeno. Jaemin likes you so much and him discovering that you already have a girlfriend broke him so bad. He's also a human Jeno... and humans have feelings. Humans can feel pain. Jaemin can feel pain."

Jeno can't say anything. He can't find any words to speak out so he just let his tears do the work instead.

Donghyuck is right.

He's too blind.

He didn't see it all. He's so selfish that he didn't even dare to look at Jaemin. He was too scared to risk what he has while Jaemin risked everything for him. He was too scared to put his feelings at stake. He became too selfish and he realized it just now... when Jaemin is already gone from him.

"Now I want to ask you Jeno." Donghyuck's sweet yet stern voice got the raven out of his trance. "Don't you really have feelings for Jaemin? Don't you love him? I mean not just as a friend but more than that. Because i'm pretty sure you won't act like this if you love him just as a friend Jeno. I know the both of you well."

Jeno is on his thoughts again.

Does he love Jaemin?

Does he love him more than just a friend?

Jeno doesn't want to be far away from Jaemin.

He doesn't want to lose him.

He's always longing for the brunet's warm touch and hugs. He always want to hear his sweet honey voice, see his precious smile and Jaemin himself. He's missing him every second, every minute, every hour, everyday.

He doesn't want to share his Nana to anyone.

Now it's clear.

Now he knows.

He can proudly admit it now.

"Yes. I love Jaemin..." Jeno slowly turned his face and looked at Donghyuck. "I love him more than just a friend."