💭 | thirty two

"We kissed..."

"...and I'm pretty sure he liked it."

Donghyuck ruffled his hair in a messy way.

It's been three days since the talk he had with Jaemin, and it's now Saturday.

He admits, the younger's rants gave him so much stress within those three whole days.

Dealing with his bestfriends' problems is really frustrating for him. But despite that, he knows he can't just stay still and do nothing to help them out.

Hearing Jaemin out became a big help. He managed to make the brunet feel at ease even a bit. He felt really sad when Jaemin told him everything about what's happening between him and Jeno, of how he confessed, how he got rejected and how they ended up in their situation right now.

He thought they can't do anything about it anymore since Jeno doesn't like the brunet back and he understand it but not until Jaemin told him about the kiss.

"Y-you kissed?!"

"Y-yes."

"Then what happened after that?"

"Nothing."

"What do you mean by nothing?"

"We didn't talk about it."

"He didn't say anything like... like... for example pretend that it didn't happen?"

"N...o."

Donghyuck was really about to ask Jaemin if he already knows about Lami and Jeno but totally forgot about it because he ended up listening to Jaemin's burdens instead.

Jaemin and Jeno kissed.

Yet the raven didn't say anything after that.

So there's this huge possibility that he really did like it.

'AND HE'S SAYING HE'S STRAIGHT!'

'He can't say he's straight and then kiss another guy without complaining and feeling guilty about it!'

'He probably likes Jaemin too!'

'Yet he has the guts to date that Lami bitch?!'

'What an actual asshole!'

Donghyuck stood up, slamming his hands on the table, making his seatmate, which is Mark, flinch in shock and look at him.

"Yah... what's wrong?" Mark asked with a frown.

"Nothing." Donghyuck said with a sweet smile as he turned to face Mark. "I just need to use the restroom."

"Oh... okay?" Mark dismissively said. "Seems you badly needed it to the point that you have to slam the table."

"Shut up Morkie." Donghyuck glared then walked his way out of the room but paused midway. "Oh Mark."

The older paused writing and looked at Donghyuck.