Lost & Found

I fell asleep for a while, when I woke up it was midnight. I heard my parents coming up stairs and my stomach internally starts to turn. I see my mom walk threw the door and my mom had a knife. she stabbed me in my stomach one and then two times. I screamed so loud I felt like China could hear me. after I scream everything went pitch black..

I was out like a bat and I had nothing on my mind at this point. I just felt my stomach hurting really bad. I held me stomach to stop the bleeding l. there was so much blood on the floor it was hard to believe it was all of mine.

I heard the front door open and I was my best friend zoe. she lives next door so I think she heard me scream before I when out. the next thing I know my door opens and zoe is calling 911 on her phone. "come on pick up!" zoe says loudly. the phone answer and says that the paramedics are on their way.

she grabs a shirt to stop the bleeding until they get there to take me to the hospital.

I get rushed into an ambulance and the next thing I know I'm in the hosbital.

"you can't come any further. wait in the waiting room, she will live." the nurse says to zoe.

zoe gets to the waiting room and waits nervously for 2 hours until the doctor come in and says she can come in my room.

zoe gets to my room and runs in and maddie is already awake. maddie tells her what happened and starts to cry. zoe hugs her in a tight embrace and tries to make her friend stop crying. the next thing she knew she fell asleep.

Two days later

maddie was able to go home to her room and to get her stuff packed to live at zoe' s for a while. zoe and her where in Maddie's room and then they hear a big slam at the front door. And they had no idea who this person was or why he was here..

oh no! cliff hanger. who do you think it is? the next chaper will be coming soon!😏