Lena

"I want you to meet someone." Kara said.
"who?"
"I friend...."

Kara's POV (The next day)

I wanted maddie to meet lena before she went back to school because lena has been though a lot, just like maddie. I just hope maddie won't take it the wrong way. 
"Maddie come on we are leaving now!"
I yell from upstairs, But no answer.
"Okay then im leaving without you!"
I hear foot steps coming from room and i turn around while im putting on my coat.
"Im coming!" She yells half way to the door.
"Took you long enough." I laugh
She just glares at me and continues to tie her shoes and come to the door next to me.
"You got everything?" I ask her
"Yup. But where exactly are we going?"
"You'll just have to wait and see."
She rolls her eyes and follows me out the door.

Suprisingly there was barely any supergirl stuff going on. I mean i woke up and stopped a robbery but thats been it today. But thats fine because the more i get to be with maddie and lena.
When we get L-corp we can see the big tall building in front of us.
"Wow! Are we going in there?" She asked. "Yup."
We walk in and maddie sits down in the waiting chairs because she doesnt like walking that far. I tell the front desk that we are here to see lena luthor and i tell them my name. Good thing maddie didnt hear the name. I called lena before we left and now im texting her that we are here.
[Kara/Lena]
Hey we are here.

Great! Come right up.

I read the text and i tell maddie to follow me. We get to the top floor and maddie sees big doors and is nervous i can tell. I grab her hand in reassurance that its ok and she will be fine. We walk in and we are greeted by the luthor.
"Hi my name is lena." She shakes maddies hand but then pulls away after lena nearly grabbed her risk on accident.
"Whats wrong?" I ask.
"Nothing sorry." She says
"Its okay, well welcome you can sit if want." Lena says to both of us. Me and lena look at eachother and i mouth thanks you to her and she just nods her head.
"So kara over here has told me many thing about you." Maddie looks up almost shockingly and looks at me.
"Sorry but trust me." I say and she looks back towards lena.
"Listen she told me because she thought that i can give you some hope, because ive been though a lot as well. I am adopted by the luthors. And was put into this name not by choice, and it made things hell for me. My brother tried to kill me and my mother also. They we horrible to me. And yes school was also hard being a luthor because everyone knew us as bad people. But they didnt know me."  Maddie just looks almost shocked and sad. I sit next to maddie and reassure her that its okay.
"Wow. I understand and thank you so much for the talk." She says and she looks inspired by lena and how much she has come from all of that. "Thanks lena" i tell her. "Anything for you." She says. I smile and turn towards maddie, "so without jerking away...can i give you a hug?" She asked and lena of course gave her permission. They hug tight and say thank you to eachother. I give lena a hug before leaving. "Bye thanks again!" I yell before leaving the big white room.
"That wasn't that bad." I say to maddie as we are out of the building.
"Ya it really wasnt. Thanks Kara."
I give her a hug and we head back to the apartment. When we get there maddie takes off her kryptonite necklace and puts it in her dresser.
She doesnt wear it in the house she just has to wear it in public.
Me and maddie both agreed that we are starving so we had to eat something.
Maddie seemed hesitant but she ate almost half which is an improvment.
Before we went to sleep we had an important mission at the DEO so i rushed there and let maddie sleep.

Hey guys guess whos back!!! Hope you liked this new chapter! Ill post one again soon because i forgot how fun this was!💕😆