Finding out

then I feel a really bad pain in my head and I faint..

Supergirl POV

I saw maddie get hurt and the first thing I do is fly her to the DEO. when I got there I set her in the May bay and get alex to help. I'm so worried about her. And I don't know I just feel a connection with her but I just met her.

"she's going to be fine." alex told me. I was relieved. alex also told me she would wake up soon. either way I was going to stay by her side the entire time until she wakes up. I hold her hand and give her encouraging thoughts to wake up and the next thing I know I'm asleep.

Maddie's POV

I started to myself waking up. I then I feel something in my hand. I open my eyes and I see Supergirl sleeping and holding my hand. why does she care so much about me. no one ever does. I thought to myself. I see supergirl start to wake up.

"thanks god your awake!" she says happily. "ya I am, where am i?" It didn't look like a hospital so I was kind of shocked. "your at the DEO but you can't tell anyone about this place understand." "ya I understand" I say

i start to get up but I felt a pain in my head. I start to hold it because It felt like it was going to explode.

supergirl pushed me back down gently and says I need to rest. "what happened? is zoe okay!" I asked worriedly. "lex planted a bomb before he left and it blew up. And yes zoe is perfectly fine."

I was relieved and still scared. "why was lex going after me?" I say "i don't know but we will look into it." "can I go home and get my necklace under my pillow because that's the only thing I have from my real parents." I asked supergirl. "ya of course." supergirl has this weird concerned look on her face and I don't know why.

Supergirls POV

maddie tells me to go get her necklace but I was concerned when she said real parents. I guess she will tell me when she's ready but for now I'll give her time.

I get back to Maddie's house and go into her room. its a mess. I say to myself. i move something's but I don't want to snoop. I go over to her pillow and grab a necklace. But i notice it's the house of el is on it. I look at it confused. I move the spreaded blanket from on the floor and there is  a pile of dry blood it! I look at it shocked and fly right back to the DEO to ask maddie some questions.