Telling Kara

Maddie's POV

3 days later

I was sitting on the couch with kara watching the wizard of oz while I was thinking about how I haven't told kara about what alex found out about me. I need to tell her now before I forget.

I haven't done anything since then, but I wish I still do to not be bullied in school all the time. I'm not in school right now, but I'm going back in 3 weeks.

I sit up and get ready to tell kara the truth.
"hey mom?" I get her attention.
"so alex found something at the DEO...the day I got kidnapped."
"what did she find?"
"um..." I was so scared to tell her because I've been such a burden lately.
"you can tell me anything, okay."
"okay um... so she found me benging and purging in the bathroom.
"why would you do that to yourself!"
"I was bullied at school for being fat so I decided to..."
"you are not fat you are perfect just the way you are!"

that made me feel better. all I did was hug kara and stay on the couch with her. "if you don't want me anymore you can just take me back. I knowing been such a.." I was cut off by kara.
"No! are u crazy? I'm not taking you back. I got u for a reason, okay. I love you and you here with me okay. we're family."
she said worriedly.
"now lets continue watching the movie."

we sat and watched the movies for a while and it was fun because together we sang all the lyrics to the wizard of oz.

"I want you to meet someone." Kara said.
"who?"
"I friend...."

sorry this is short. I'm writing this on my way to school so ya. hope you enjoyed this short little part. I might get a girlfriend today!