The Truth

Supergirl POV

I flew back into the DEO after what I found in Maddie's room. i ask myself why does Maddie's have a house of el necklace. And why was there blood all over her floor.

I get to where maddie is and she is up and around looking at things in the DEO.

"Can i talk to you privately for a second?" I ask. she nods her head and he go into a room.

Maddie's POV

Supergirl asked me to talk to her privately, so we walk into this room so we can talk about whatever she needs to talk to me about.

"Here's your necklace." she hands me my necklace. "why is it the same symbol on my chest (house of el)?" she asks me. "I don't know, I've had it ever since I was in the orphange." Supergirl's eyes looked confused. "I had one too the same one, but it made me lose some of my powers when I was little so I could look normal." I was shocked when she said she has one too.

we get past that so we can figure it out later. "okay but I have another thing we need to talk about." "what is it?" I'm kind of nervous of what she is going to ask me.

"why was there blood on your floor?" she asked concerned. I was stunned she asked that question.

I look at my feet and start to tear up a little. Supergirl puts her thumb under my chin and lifts it up so I can see her face.

"I didn't hurt anyone." I said "I know you didn't. But i want you to tell me what happened so I know for sure."

"I was left there after my parents stabbed me... I was there for i don't know how long until zoe came and found me and I was rushed to the hosbital. my parents never came back." I said as I started to cry.

supergirl just hugged me and I felt so warm in her arms and safe. she was the frist person to actually hug me and listen to me when I needed help.

Supergirl POV

when Maddie told me what happened I emidiatly felt so sorry for her. she when through so so much at such a young age.

she started crying and I hugged her. I could feel her hug me back and cry on my sholder.

she stops crying after a while and we had to the May bay to get blood work done on her.

Alex does some blood work and she wants to talk to me privately. I walk with alex to a room and she looks stunned.

"umm... I need to tell you something." "what is it?" I asked concerned.

"maddie is kriptonian. And she is your sister."