Back to Normal

Maddie's POV

 I was in pitch black darkness not knowing what was going on. It was just all black in this room of emptiness, it started to scare me. Not knowing where i was. "Kara!" i yell to see if she can here me. And then i get worried and yell again but louder "KARA!" Still nothing. "Mom." i say, and that when i start crying on the floor breaking down. 

I sit there and cry on the floor waiting for something to happen. But i should have wished something didn't happen. I hear and loud bang, and that gets my attention. I see a man and woman walk up to me but i can't see there faces. I see there faces now and it's....my other parents. 

I got scared and got off my feet and ran as fast as i could from them. I didn't want them to hurt me again, not now. I continue to run but they were coming after me. and the blackness didn't end. I tripped on my own feet and scrambled back to my feet, but i was too late, they caught up to me.

My mom get on top of me and starts to punch me. While my dad is holding my arms and legs to make me hold still. "STOP PLEASE!" i manage to yell out. "What did i do?!" i say to them while they are still holding me down. "you became a sin, that's what you did!" they say in unison like it was planned.

I really hoped this was a dream so i start to cry and close my eyes, hoping to wake up from the nightmare. I pray someone is here. I wish Kara was here to help me, i just want to hug her and for her to tell me that i'm safe. Then i see a light.

I open my eyes to a bright sun light in my eyes. At first i thought i was outside but it was just a sunlamp. And that's when i noticed i was in the DEO. The last thing i remember was Hanna punching me about me telling the principle about her bullying. 

I get my full self back and then i see Kara with Alex talking across the DEO in another room. Kara sees me and the uses her super speed to come next to me. She gets to me and embraces me into a tight hug. I hug her tightly back and i'm so happy that was a dream.

We were hugging and i start to cry in her arms of relief that, that dream, was only a dream. "What's wrong." she asked worriedly. "I had a really bad dream when i was under. It was so horrible." i say while still crying in her arms. "it's okay nothing nor no one is going to hurt you, i promise."

I start to get up after the talk me and Kara had. I tell her about what fully happened at school with Hanna and Zoe. The whole time she looks so sad. "are you okay." i say. "ya i'm fine, just mad that i couldn't help you." she said still having the look of guilt on her face. "no! you did what you could, you brought me here and got em help." I tell her and that's what makes her happier."i love you so much Mads." "i love you too, mom." i say and we hug each other tightly. 

After out hug i get up and go to see everyone. they all hug me and ask if i was okay. Kara wanted us to go back home and chill out for a day. And of course i agreed. Me and Kara agreed that i don't go to school the rest of this week just to get things off my chest.

We sat on the couch, ordered Chinese food and watched a movie together. "I missed this." i say "I missed thing too." While we wait for the food to be delivered Kara wanted to ask me a question. "So, do you like anybody at your school." she says excitedly. "what, ha ha no. At least not right now. Plus if i did no one would want me, everyone hates me now." " Stop it, you are perfect, Beautiful and a smart young girl. And you surprise me everyday on how far you have become." that makes me smile wide. "Thanks for giving me a home and everything. You really helped me through so much already." "Of course no problem, sweety." We both hug and then the door bell rings.

We eat our food and watch the movie for 30 minutes before falling asleep on the couch. Kara is sleeping in the corner of the couch and i'm sleeping with me head in her lap. I'm still surprised that someone like her adopted me when she found me. We are sisters but she still took me in. And i love her for that. 

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday so ya, that happened. Besides that, I got 300 reads!! i'm so happy people are reading this story. Please comment what's your favorite about this story or some things you would want to happen in the story. I will take anything!! Please vote and share (if you want to). Goodnight/good morning/good afternoon to everyone<3