Back to School

Maddie's POV

I has been two weeks ever since i went to school after the incident. I heard Hanna was expelled from school after a week of me being gone. Kara and i have been so close because we have been hang out with each other so much since i'm home all the time now. 

We did a lot of training so i was prepared encase someone found out about me. I get why Kara is keeping me a secret, because she doesn't want to me get hurt from her enemies. I've already been hurt enough. 

I was sitting on the couch when Kara flew through the window in her suit. "what-cha watch-in." "Nothing really just news. Nice one today mom." i said, which made her smile. "You know you have to go to school tomorrow, right?" "yes i do." I say sadly. She comes to sit with me on the couch, "Hey, so that means try not to get in trouble for a while okay, I care about you way too much." I nod. She gives me a kiss on my head and goes to change out of her suit.

"Hey so that means one more movie night before tomorrow comes?!" i say excitedly. "um..yes! But we have to do it soon so that you can still go to bed in time." I nod in excitement. 

Next Morning

I woke up to my blazing alarm, along with Kara's. I stop my alarm but a little too hard because i broke it into a million pieces. I grabbed my necklace off my nightstand and walked to the kitchen. Kara was already up and cooking. How can she do this in the morning with still a smile on her face?! I think to myself.

I finish eating my meal Kara made for me and i headed out the door. "Be careful today okay. Stay strong." Kara said as i walked out the door. I'm going to keep those words in my head so i don't forget.

I get to school and i can already feel safer because i don't feel a Hanna on me at all times. But i can still see people staring at me. I ignore it and go to my first class. I see Zoe in the hall way as i was walking but she just looked at me and i ignored it once again. As i sit down in my seat i was happy that this day would be a good day.

I get out of my 5th period and head to my 6th. As i was walking another group of girls walk past me and say "What a pig." They whisper to each other. I have no powers right now but i can still hear them. I pretend i didn't hear it and i go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and just stare...and stare. Then the bell rang and i ran to class. 

After my 6th period i went to the bathroom to do my business and the girls i saw earlier came into the bathroom and stood around me. They started to all call me fat and ugly. I look at them closer with tears in my eyes and it's Hanna's "minions". I run out of the bathroom and out of school. I run i a bush so no one can see me and i take off my necklace and flew home. 

I still had one more period but i didn't care i just didn't know what to do. I flew through the window and thank rao, Kara was still at work. I go to my room and sit on my bed and think to myself. I go to the bathroom and look into the mirror and see ugliness. I can't look anymore so i get on my phone on how to become skinnier. 

It told me to do some weird diet things but this way was faster. I went over to the toilet and puked up my breakfast and lunch with a couple of gags. I get to the point were i'm drained. It hurt so much but it made me feel better. I can't tell Kara anything about this. I've already been too much on her. I just need to keep my mouth shut for a while. Or forever.

Hey lovely's how was your day!? I'm so happy I've been keeping this story going and it's really growing and i'm happy. thanks for all of the support in this book. I put a lot of time into this and i appreciate and feedback. Going to continue this story for a while and there might be a sequel if you guys like this one!! Have a Goodnight/Goodafternoon/Goodevening!!