Talk With Alex

Maddie's POV

I was at the DEO practicing after school. the girls bullied me as usual, but I still had to keep my mouth shut because I didn't want to be a struggle for kara.

I was in the practice room and I finished a couple of punches and flying techniques and when to the bathroom. I have thrown up after every meal, but no one notices and that keeps me going.

I'm almost done until I hear Alex come in threw the door. "what is going on!" she said worriedly.
"nothing!" I said shocked. I turn around and see her face almost with tears. I stood up from my place on the ground and walked past her. she grabbed my arm to make me turn around.

"what were you doing."
"nothing." I say lieing. But she can tell.
"tell me what's going on."
I sigh and tell her to sit down with me. I start by telling her about how i felt about my self and the girls at my school. And how the whole school knows I'm gay now.
she holds back tears and hugs me and tells me everything was going to be alright.

"does kara know?!"
"no! and please don't tell her." I say pleading.
"I'll try but I think you need to tell kara. I don't want to keep at secret from her about this. she will literally laser vision me!"
I laugh a little at what she said. But she was right I need to tell kara soon, but not now. she has too much on her plate. I just nod in response and hug Alex before she says something.

"don't listen to them. try not to do that anymore okay it hurts me to see you like this." I nod and start to tear up. I can't believe people care about me this much now! how is this my life, after all I've been through!?

I say to myself, as i grab my necklace off the side of the room and walk back home. But little did I know, i should've just flown back home...

sorry this is short. And sorry I haven't been posting. I have been going through I rough time with myself, people and family. hope you understand. will try to write the next part soon. And it's shorter because I'm typing on my phone and not my computer anymore. my laptop won't let me get on this app anymore so.... ya