The plan

Jesse had decided since he couldn't beat Jona the right way he would have to play dirty. He had come to realize that she wasn't worth his time but his daughters were everything to him and he would have them with him no matter what it took. Jesse had been seeing a girl for awhile her name was Jennifer. He thought that they could get married and raise his girls together. It was still his hope for the not so far away future but he had something he had to do first.
"Jennifer." Jesse said
  " Yes Jesse"
  " Um.. I have been talking to a lawyer about the girls. There is something I have to do and I really hope u can understand." He told her holding her hand like he was afraid she would run away. "I have to go back. Jona has a different guy every other day all being around my daughters. I'm going back to get get my kids where they will be safe and taken care of. I need alittle time. It's something I have to do but if you will have me I'll be back. I promise. I love you Jennifer."
" I understand you have to do what's best for your girls. I love you Jesse if you say you'll come back I will wait for you."
With that Jesse kisses her and leaves. It was one of the hardest things he ever had to do. He loved Jennifer but his kids we his everything and nothing or anyone meant more to him than there safety.

Knock knock knock

"Come in." Jona called
Jesse walks in the house full of people. Jonas family, friends and some guys he didn't know. No need to wonder what they are doing here.
" Look we need to talk." He told her pulling all his emotions for his kids to sound sincere.
"OK." She replied and walked outside with him
" Jona, do you remember the good times? We used to have so much fun together. We really loved each other I wish we could get things back the way they were before. Back before we had kids when life was easy." Jesse stood there waiting for her to swallow the hook.

"I do too." She said

That's right, he thought, now time to reel her in.

" You know, mama really loves the girls and she and Eddie would love to raise them. Then we could get back together. I think we could really make it." He proposed giving her his best fake smile.
"OK, what do I have to do" she asked
" You will have to sign your rights over to mama." He told her
"Ok." She said.
      Damn, Jesse thought, I had figured it would be easy but not that easy. OK girls just a little longer and daddy will have everything took care of.
........................................................................ 
Well Jesse got what he wanted but it did cost him. The lawyer told him he had to stay will Jona for three months or she could stop everything and take the girls back. At some point Jennifer had given up and moved on. When he came back to her he found her happily in the arms of another. I love u but I love my girls more Jesse thought and he left Jennifer for the last time.