shattered

This next chapter is going to cover the course of six years. Yes, that's along time and there will be alot to pack in it. However, it will not be written like the others. I will simply write the facts and my feelings. I would write dialogue but this is my kids Father. Well it's my daughter's father but also the only Father my son has ever known. I refuse to run down my kids Father. If that upsets you I am truly sorry.

I am now nineteen almost twenty. It's November and I had ran into Brice a friend of mine from my school days and he ask if he could come over sometime. Of course I said yes. He said everyone had wondered what happened to me since I just dropped off the face of the earth. Either way we talked and hung out for months. Jax absolutely loved him. He called him "my Brice" I thought it was cute. He was sweet funny and most importantly great with Jax.

It was February and Brice had asked my dad if he would watch Jax for him to take me out. My dad agreed. We went to see sin city in theaters. It was an awesome movie still one of my favorites. Then we went to Olive garden to eat. I had the chicken parmesan which was amazing!

He's sitting across from me and he asks how my food was and I said amazingly. He asked about the movie and I said I loved it. Then he looks at me and said he had a more important question. He pulled the box out of his pocket and opened it. And he asked me to marry him. I thought about the past months but I also though about how good of a friend he was in school.

People always says you best friend is your perfect match. Well let me just say to be careful believing this. Just because your good as friends doesn't mean you will be great on a relationship. If your not you may have very well lost a friend.
Friends for life or lovers for awhile? Me I vote friends..
This is a lesson I learned the hard way. I said yes and the planning began.

In April we were married. Things were good at first as they always are. Until one day Jax was showing out he was a rambunctious four year old. He also had ADHD. Brice was playing World Of Warcraft. It's an online game that we enjoyed playing in our spare time. I can't remember exactly what Jax had done but Brice had went into his room to get on to him.

I had no problem with a swat or two on the bottom. But when I heard the fifth swat. I stopped it. This caused an argument between us because he felt like I babied Jax. I was standing in Jax's bedroom door and he told me to deal with punishment from then on and I had no problem with that.

As he went to walk out he pushed me to the side to go out the door. When he did this his hand slid up and for a moment in my mind I was dealing with Jack again. I shoved him away from me. This is where our problems begao and he started drinking alot. Have I said before I hate dealing with drunks? I really do.

When I was twenty one I found out that I was pregnant. I was laying there watching the screen waiting to find out what we were having. I wanted a girl. I had prayed that it would be a girl. I was worried if I had a boy Jax would be pushed aside. Everyone said I was gonna have a boy. It was boy season. I kept saying I was growing this baby and I'm growing a girl.

The doctor asked what boy names I had picked out. I told myself I wouldn't be disappointed if it was a boy but I lied. Then I felt so guilty for feeling that way. On the screen my baby flipped and stuck their butt to the screen. The doctor said she hoped I didn't have my heart set on any of them because I was having a girl. Then I cried and laughed. The doctor was making jokes about her sticking her butt up but I was lost in my own joy.

December 20, 2007 I went in for another C-section. And I had decided to have a tubal ligation.

She was seven pounds and five ounces and nineteen inches long. As they were cleaning her up she got so mad she turned so red she looked like she was bleeding. What a temper. My little Hylis. The doctor told me that the found a fibroid on the left side of my uterus but it wasn't nothing to worry about because it was so small and it would most likely go away on its own.