decisions

ATTENTION: I am sorry but I just realized that I had not told you all about getting in touch with our little sister Alisha. This was during my marriage and alot had taken place on that time. When I go back to edit the story I will add this in....But for now Alisha had been back around for about two years.
-----------------------------------------------------------

         Richard and I continued to flirt when ever we saw each other. I couldn't understand what had happened the night he came to my house. I also couldn't stop thinking about it. I know he's just as much into me as I am him so why didn't he try anything that night? Instead he wanted to talk He just wanted to spend time together. That completely through me off my game.

Richard had once again asked to take me out for dinner. This time I agreed with all intentions of going. I got dressed in my favorite stretchy jeans and a nice top. When he got there I opened the door to see him looking good as ever. He obviously had the same thought because he couldn't take his eyes off me. Which I really liked.

" So what's your favorite food?" He asked me still checking out my body.
If he continued to do that we might not make it to dinner again but this time we won't be sitting on the front porch.

" How about Chinese?" I asked him turning to look at him.

" Sounds good. You know you flirt with your eyes." He said. As we were getting into the truck.

" Really? What do you mean?" I asked

" It's just a look you get. your eyes just hypnotize." He replied.

We went to a Chinese restaurant in town. The food was OK but not the best. We ate and talked about his home life and mine. He told me that he and his wife were separating. Was that good or bad? I didn't know what I wanted from him anymore. Before that night on my porch I knew what I wanted. And what I didn't want ever again but he made me think he was different. Why when I finally found myself happy just being me alone did I end up here with....Is it hope? Oh no not again Jayla be strong.

Through the whole dinner we talked and laughed. He joked about the show cheaters showing up. I felt wrong and I needed time to think about everything and I felt like he did too I  didn't want to be the reason he left his wife. Yes I know I was OK with having a night with him occasionally. But he would go back to his wife. So after dinner he took me home and dropped me off. Again he didn't make any advances towards me. To be honest I was getting sexually frustrated.

I had to have time away from him. To figure it all out I told him I wouldn't see him for three days. I wanted to see if he was leaving his wife for his own good or just to be with me.

However that didn't work out considering he was the maintenance man. The lattice was coming off my the side of my porch. Mama stopped by on her way out and noticed.

" You need to get that fixed." She said and looked to trailer that sat directly across the street from mine. I follow her gaze and of course Richard was working there. I just had to laugh.

" It's OK right now." I told Mama but that done absolutely no good.

" Richard will you come over here and fix this." She called across the street.

" Of course." He replied making his way across the street with that smile. Oh lord help me be strong. I turned and walked into the house.

Alittle while later another one of the workers came and knocked on the door.

" Will you please talk to boss?" He asked referring to Richard. " He's depressed and mad." He said making me laugh.

" No tell him three days means three days." I said laughing.