Chapter 10 (!!Short Chapter!!)

August 11, 2059
One more day

"You've been so distant lately, Minho", the male in front of him stated, staring into his eyes.

He just ignored the statement, not wanting to talk with him at the moment. He didn't want his feelings to become obvious.
If you asked him now what he would've done, he would tell you he wouldn't ignore him, but answer with a "I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine.".
Sadly he didn't think of that in that exact moment.

"Why aren't you answering?", Chan asked the younger boy, furrowing his eyebrows.
But he didn't get an answer. Minho wanted to laugh about the question. 'Why am I not answering? Look back at what you did to me and then ask again!', he thought angrily. But then he remembered. Chan didn't know that he had heard his words from the end of the past school year.

Minho really wanted to leave. He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to talk, not did he want to stay quiet.

One more day

If I let go of your hands

Now he regretted not saying anything. It had broken everything that had still been left of his heart. And he hadn't been ready at the time. He wouldn't have ever been ready for another heartbreak.

One more day

You will fade away love love love love love oh oh

"Do you hate me, hyung?", Minho mustered up all his courage to speak in that moment. He was scared of the other.
He was scared of the person that once was his best friend.
The boy that used to be there for him.
That wasn't him anymore.

When he thought back to that day he would always cry a lot. He hated that day more than the death day of his younger sister.

"Why would I hate you?", Chan asked him, surprised at the question,"I could never!"

Again Minho wanted to laugh, but not in joy but in bitterness.
Bitterness had become a beautiful feeling to him.
A feeling that would come back to him everyday.
A feeling that didn't leave him for long.
If only there were people like that in his life.

His parents had stopped being nice to him after Gahyeon's death, Chan was hurting him without even knowing it and he had killed an innocent boy from the older's friend group.

"I don't know, you've been pretty distant since a year or so", Minho whispered, but he was sure that the older heard his weak words.

He heard the older take a sharp breath.
A shoked one?
An angry one?
He didn't know. But he couldn't care less. He wanted his pain to go away. He had tried various ways, but he realised there was only one way in which he would succeed.

Tell me tell me now

Tell me tell me how

Where is the beautiful ending?

"I've been distancing myself? You sure you're not talking about yourself, Minho?"
As soon as these words left the older's mouth he snapped.

"I'm sorry, but I just do what you did to me! You ignore me when we're at school for your good reputation and then act like I'm important to you when we're out of school! I can't do this!"

The older just looked at him, confused. As if he didn't understand. But Minho knew that Chan knew exactly what he was talking about.
He knew him long enough to be able to read his eyes. And they said different things than his puzzled expression.

Like the wind you disappeared

The distant whistle blowing

On this empty platform

I did stay alone

"I know what you told Bora, I heard what you said! Don't pretend please...", His voice faded at the end of the sentence. He was on the verge of crying.

He used to love staying at the older's house. They had made happy memories there, but Minho had them forgotten long ago. He had pushed them in the back of his mind, not wanting to be too weak to speak what he felt.

He would miss the comfortable atmosphere around them. The close relationship they had. He would miss all of it and he wouldn't doubt it.
He couldn't doubt it.
It would hurt even more than all the lies he could've lived, but he had to stay sane. He couldn't go insane, he still had his life in front of him.

He simply stood up and hugged the older, who was clearly confused now. First he screamed at him and now he's hugging him?
But he held him anyways.

When Minho let go he smiled sadly, with tears in his eyes, some threatening to fall if he didn't take pay attention to them.
"I... I want to end our friendship, hyung. Let me go please..."
His voice was on the verge of cracking because of the sobs he tried to suppress.

When he didn't get an answer his smile became bigger.
"I'll be leaving now. Take care please..."
And he walked out. But not without saying a specific word.

Don't turn around, please just leave

Goodbye, kiss me bye

"Goodbye..."

-----

I didn't plan this at all.

This was actually supposed to be some Seungbin fluff chapter but I made it a Banghino sad chapter.

Hope it's still okay.

See you next week!

---Hestiafan ❤🤗