You're Nothing Special Anymore

Karla's POV

Karla's POV

I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is Margaret, making me roll my eyes before closing it again. It's better to sleep again than seeing her. A terrible headache plus seeing Margaret will surely result to a doomed morning for me.

"You're drunk again?!" Margaret begins her annoying morning rant.

"Calm down, Karla. Calm down." I thought to myself as I clenched my jaw.

"What else do I need to do for you to quit your bullshit?!" Margaret asked again when she got to response coming from me.

I turn my back on her before I slam the pillow on my face to cover up ear but Margaret harshly pulled it away and throw it across my room.

"Listen to me while I'm talking!" Margaret shouted angrily.

I force myself to stand up even though I still feel dizzy. I look at her sharply before I speak, "The fuck do you want? I'm not in a mood to argue with you today so stop for god's sake!"

"I don't care! Better yet, listen to me and do what I say. Quit your bullshit cause you're putting our name to shame! What will happen if someone from the media finds out that the granddaughter of Elizabeth Cheng was drunk at some bar, hmm?"

I took a deep breath before I answer her, "Can you just leave and go back to where the hell you came from?! I'm having a terrible headache!"

I saw how Margaret clenched her jaw as her black eyes are slowly turning into red. Seconds later, I felt a palm hit against my cheek.

How dare her slap me in my own house!

My headache suddenly vanish as if my senses are now fully awake. I glare at her sharply while holding my cheek. Fine, you want war? Then I'll happily give it to you.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! Because honestly Karla, you don't even belong in this family!You don't deserve to have a name of Cheng remember that!"

"Be thankful I have some manners left because there's no way I will not slap you back hard, bitch."

"You can never lay a hand on me, Karla. Because starting today, you're living under my rules!"

I laugh very loudly in front of her face before I speak, "Oh yeah? In your dreams." I smirk before I signal Brooke to drag this old woman out of my room which she immediately did, thank fucking god!

-

I park my Porsche car in front of the entrance gate. I signal the guard to clear the path I'm about to walk since I'm not in a mood to have this fan's day today. I was about to pull out my car keys from the ignition when a very loud horn coming from behind suddenly echoed.

"What the fuck was that?" I murmur under my breath as I look at the rear-view mirror. I rolled my eyes when I saw Margaret's car.

God, please! I already had enough of her this morning and I don't want to ruin my day completely just because of her! I'm already exhausted just by hearing her big mouth rant for an hour.