That's the Thing Karla, We're Not!

A/N: Surprise!!! Two updates for today since this story already reached 5k reads and 200+ votes and y'all are keep asking for another update

A/N: Surprise!!! Two updates for today since this story already reached 5k reads and 200+ votes and y'all are keep asking for another update. Guyysss i love you all so much😭❤️ thank you sooooo much for supporting this story. It means a lot to me, really. Hope you support this story till the end. Enjoy reading shippers (it's suppose to be a submarine emoji but i don't have so...😂)

-

Karla's POV

"Karla Louise! It's nice to see you here!" Maxwell greeted and make an attempt to hug me but I raised my hand to stop him.

"Please! Don't call me with my second name cause we're not even close." I took off my prada glasses and put it on top of my head.

I saw how Maxwell smiled while shaking his head, "Come on, Karla. We've been friends for two years. Are you still denying our friendship?"

"Hire Clara Jauregui."

Maxwell chuckled before crossing his arms against his chest, "First of all, who is that? And second, I'm not hiring anyone right now cause I'm overload of employees."

"I wasn't really asking, Maxwell."

He cleared his throat before fixing his red necktie, "Is this Clara girl legit?"

"Yeah, she worked with my grandmother at Cheng corp." I lied.

"Alright, give me her number and I'm gonna call her for an interview."

"Another thing, tell her she can start immediately. No interview bullshit, increase her salary and benefits, everything."

Maxwell let out a very loud laugh, causing me to raise an eyebrow on him.

He stops from laughing, "You're joking, right?"

"I'm sure that's not the words we've told you when you needed our help to save your trash company from being bankrupt."

"Alright, chill. She can start tomorrow."

I smirk before putting back my parada glasses on, "I know I can count on you. Nice casino by the way."

I started to walk away and turn on the engine of my brown Bugatti Veyron and go the school to pick up someone.

10 minutes of driving I finally arrived in front of the school gate. And there, I saw my target.

I horn three times to get her attention before I roll down my window, "Get in."

"Me?" She asked with a confused look on her face while her cheap friends are whispering around her and gushing over me.

"Of course, you! Dumbass." I open the passenger door for her because I don't want her dirty hands to touch my brand new sports car.

"Uhmm, hi?" Taylor said and I can see to her face that she's somewhat scared and nervous at the same time.