My Heart Really Aches. It Feels Terrible

LAUREN'S POV

I'm currently sitting at the lobby of Mountain Spring with the girls. Just like what i promise to Noah, i will accompany him for today, "Hi!" Roger suddenly greeted that caught our attention.

I stand up from my seat as i speak while my eyes are roaming around, "Are Karla and Noah not here yet?" Roger glance at his watch before he speak, "I guess they should be on their way."

I was about to say something when Zilda's voice suddenly echoed around the lobby, "Hello, everyone." She greeted as my eyes shift over her shoulder. And there, i saw the girl that makes my heart beat erratically. She's wearing a yellow off shoulder dress and her hair was curly, not the usual hairstyle she wore everyday. A smile automatically drew on my lips as soon as our eyes met.

"Are we all here now?" Zilda asked that caused me to withdraw my eyes from Karla and shift it to other direction. Roger and the girls nodded as their respond. "Let's go, shall we?" Zilda smiled before she started to walk away.

We go to our designated room where were going to spend the whole night and going home the next morning. We put down our luggage on the floor while Dinah and Vero launch themselves on the bed, "Ralp, i really do think going here with them is not a good idea." Dinah said for the nth time.

I took a sighed before i took off my shirt, leaving me with only wearing a sports bra and a black skinny jeans, "Dinah, we already talked about this. I'm here for Noah."

"And why do you think he invited you here all of a sudden when he already had his wife, huh?" This time, it's Vero who shoot a question on me and that word his wife makes my heart aches.

"I mean, it's obvious that Noah's pretty insecure because Karla likes Lauren. And for me, the real reason why he invited us all here is to make Lauren jealous." -Lucy

"That's the first thing that comes to my mind when he invited Lauren yesterday. I mean, now that everyone knows Karla used to pretend to be Camila, I'm pretty sure they know as well the history between Lauren and Camila." - Mani

"But there's no reason for Lauren to be jealous." Sophia shift her eyes on me with a serious face, "Right, Laur?"

"Is there really nothing?" Dinah asked, giving me a meaningful look.

I fell silent as their eyes landed on me. I took a sighed while playing the ring on my finger, "Let's change our clothes, shall we? today is a good day to relax at the hot spring." I said, changing the topic.

"Wait, am i the only one noticing that Karla is becoming a patron of good and humble people?" Vero asked, earning a different reaction from the girls.

Sophia and Lucy chuckled who obviously not favoring Vero's statement, Dinah taking Karla's side not because she still have a feelings for the brown eyed girl but because it's her Walz...her bestfriend, while Normani taking no sides by remaining silent.

"Karla is a good person. I hope y'all see her the way we see Camila before. Camila is not only a person who doesn't exist but she also represent the soft side of Karla we refuse to see."

"Man! Now i suddenly felt guilty for punching her in the jaw the other day." Vero groaned while scratching the back of her head.

"Wait, you punch her?!" I asked with a furrowed eyebrows and Vero nodded in response so i walk over to her direction and hit her in the head, "Ouch! What was that for?!"

"For punching Camz, you idiot!"

Vero chuckled, "I didn't mean it, i swear. I was really angry at that time because i thought she's the one who sold Iskunjula."