Then What About Me? I Do Exist, Right?

"Margaret, what happened?" Ama (mother) asked while sitting next to Sinuhe

"Nothing happened." I replied, showing no interest at the conversation were having.

"What do you mean nothing happened?" -Sinuhe

"I threatened her that if she don't stop her disgusting actions, then you have no choice but to disown her. But it seems like your daughter already made up her mind." I saw Ama shift her eyes on Sinuhe, giving her a sharp glare. "Sinuhe, you should suppose to stop this! I won't let your daughter destroy the reputation i build for decades!"

"Don't worry, Ama. I'll talk to Karla. I'm sure she will listen to me." -Sinuhe

I scoff, "And do you really expect that your daughter will listen to you? she's starting to be a rebel against us, against the family's tradition and beliefs, against our own religion!"

"You had one job to fulfill, Sinuhe! One job and you still failed!" -Ama

"Why don't you just disown her already so she'll realize that were serious about it. I'm sure Karla can't survive without money."

"We can't disown her in the family. The media will surely find out about that. Then what will happen next? they will also find out that the only heiress of Cheng Corp is...a lesbian?" -Ama

"Throw her to mainland instead. Though she do her gay thing, atleast no one will recognize her."

"We can't do that either." Ama shift her eyes on Sinuhe once again. "The only reason why Zilda and Kellee became one of our shareholders is because of Karla. They wanted her for Noah and we have to give what they want. Once they find out about this, what do you think will happen to our reputation and to our company?"

"I'm sorry Ama. I'll do whatever i can to prevent that from happening." - Sinuhe

"Your sorry will never be enough once your daughter dragged us and this family to shame! Now, i want you do something about this before it spread." -Ama

"Used the boy." I butt in to their conversation. It really favors me if Karla will be out in this family so Alejandro can recognized the daughter he disowned, our daughter.

Sinuhe and Ama looked at me, waiting for me to continue, "The only way for us to keep this family out of shame is to used Noah's condition. Karla is too vulnerable after what happened so we might as well take advantage of it and use her own emotions to control her."

"Zhè jiùshì wǒ xiǎng tīng dào de xiǎngfǎ! (That's the idea i wanted to hear) Bravo, Margaret." I smirk at how Ama compliment me. "Always know that I'm more greater than you." I thought to myself while looking at Sinuhe.

-

KARLA'S POV

While walking outside, my phone suddenly buzzed in from my pocket. I stare at my phone for a couple of seconds when i saw that it was Auntie Kellee who's currently calling. I took a deep breathe before i answer it. "Hello, Auntie."