I Believe You. I Believe You, Karla

While waiting for Karla's reply, i tried to stand up from my wheelchair but my legs are still weak so i fell down on the floor

"Noah?" I heard my mom calling my name coming from the second floor. As soon as she saw me on the floor, she came rushing in towards my direction. "Noah, how did you fall down?" She asked worriedly. "I'm okay, Mom. I sent a message to Karla and she hasn't replied yet so i wanted to get some juice but i lost my grip when i tried to walk back. Don't worry." I explained so she will not worry about me anymore. Besides, i don't want them to think that i will be bound in this wheelchair forever because the physical therapy helps me alot to regain the strenght of my legs.

"Ofcourse I'm worried about you. Just tell me what you want to do and I'll help you."

I smiled timidly, "I can take care of myself, Mom. And as if you can stay here with me forever."

"Even if i can't stay here forever with you, I'll make sure there's someone who will look after you."

I didn't speak for a moment as i think about Karla. I mean, there's no every second passed that i didn't think about her.

"Are you thinking about her again?" My mom asked and i nodded in response.

"If Karla can stay with me forever then I'd want nothing else." I smiled timidly before she pulled me in for a hug.

"Mom, can you help me to get back on my wheelchair?" I asked and she immediately lent me her hands so i can get back on my feet. I grip on the couch tightly so i can position myself and take a sit on the wheelchair without hurting my legs.

As soon as I'm back on my wheelchair, i can see the surprise look on my mom's face. "Noah, are your legs starting to have strength again?" I nodded with a small smile written on my lips. "I think they're getting better everyday."

"Does Karla know about this?"

The smile slowly vanished from my lips when i suddenly remembered my conversation with Zilda. I shook my head no, "Zilda told me not to tell her."

"She's right. If you want to keep Karla then you must hide it from her."

"But i don't think it's right to-"

"No buts, Noah. It's better if Karla only know that you can't walk again. Things will be better if it stays like that."

"So...you want me to lie to her?"

"Noah, this is not lying. You're just not telling her everything."

"But she really cares about me, Mom. I don't think i should do this to her."

"Son, just do it,okay? Haven't you always yearned for her love ever since you lost her? You also said that as long as you can be with Karla then you wouldn't want anything else, right? Then the only way for that to happen is to not tell her about your real condition."