Was it Like That?

Lauren's POV

Lauren's POV

I walk back home with the girls. I notice how quiet Sophia is and i understand her. Sometimes, being in a higher section and then something happened you really don't expect, it really hurts. The pressure of people's expectation around you, you're ego and i think the biggest reason why Sophia lost is because she over looked Karla and became too confident.

"Sophia, it's okay. Don't be sad." -Lucy

"I just can't believe i just lost! To all people, why Karla?!" Sophia asked with so much frustration on her voice.

"Maybe she really study hard for that. There's always a 'Try again' in everything so it's fine." -Vero

"Yeah, because someone helped her!" I felt Sophia's eyes landed on me.

"Who? Lauren?" -Normani

"Who else!" -Sophia

"Are we really having this kind of conversation right now?"

"Because i felt like you stabbed me in the back by helping her!"

"Why are you so angry at me? I'm just helping her and you're making it a big deal."

"Because it is!"

"Calm down, guys. Calm down." -Lucy

I shook my head while smiling because i can't believe Sophia Messa is making this issue a very big deal.

"It's not, alright? i didn't give her any answer to that debate or what so i really don't get it why you're acting like that."

Sophia rolled her eyes. "You know what, go to Karla and don't ever hang out with us again!" Sophia started to walk away leaving the four of us.

"What?" I chuckled as i watch Sophia walk away.

"I'll follow her." We all nodded as Normani followed Sophia.

"Hmmm, i smell jelly bean." Vero smirk while both of her hands are on her waist.

"Me too, it really smells." - Dinah

"There's nothing to be jealous about."

"Well, you're wrong my friend." Vero put her hand on my shoulder.

"I saw how Sophia looked at you when Karla pulled you in for a hug a while ago."

Then Dinah suddenly put her hand on the other side of my shoulder.

"And i strongly believe Sophia like you more than just a bestfriend." Dinah added while tapping my shoulder.

"Y'all are delusional freaks! Maybe she's worried that i might replace her as my bestfriend."

"Or because she's scared that you might fall for Karla." -Vero

"Shut up Veronica!"

"Why would she react that way if she's not jealous right? and why do you feel jealous? the answer is simple, you love them that's why you feel that way." -Dinah