Welcome Back, Camila Cabello!

Karla's POV

Karla's POV

"Welcome Back, Camila Cabello!" Ally smiled while crossing her arms against her chest.

I can't take off my eyes on the mirror while looking at myself.

A big white bow in my head, blue off shoulder blouse, white skinny jeans, and a pair of eyeglasses, i literally wanna vommit right now at how dorky four eyes nerd i look right now.

"This is so embarassing!"

"It's not. Look at you, you don't look like the snobbish Karla Estrabao." Ally chuckled.

I sarcastically smiled. "Very funny."

"Here's your backpack and your new phone." Ally handed the new phone.

"Wait, it's not iphone 11?"

"You're an average type of person remember? move, you'll be late."

This is my second time wearing cheap clothes and to be honest, it feels itchy. My skin is not used to wearing cheap clothes with no brand.

"Do you think i can do this?"

Ally nodded. "I really do believe you can."

I nodded before i smiled timidly.

"I'll go now."

"Goodluck. You know where to find them."

"Yeah, see you later." I'm about to get my car keys when Ally suddenly grab it.

"No car."

"What?!"

"No car. You need to learn how to walk and commute."

"You gotta be kidding me! I can endure wearing this cheap clothes, using cheap phone but please, i can't commute. I'm allergic to sweaty and smelly people."

"Fine, I'll drive you but make sure no one is going to find out about this."

I nodded while smiling widely. "Thank you Brooke."

We both started to walk towards the main door but i was stopped when i heard a very familiar voice.

"I'm sure she will date you like, for real."

"I hope so. I really really like her."

"What?" Ally asked.

"Kendall! She's outside!" I whispered while pointing at the door.

"Karla?" Kendall started to knock.

"What should i do? she can't see me like this!" I whispered in panic.

"Bitch, i know you're there!" Kendall continued to knock.

"Use the back door! I'll take this." Ally whispered back. I nodded before i hurriedly walk and used the back door to exit the house.