North Korea, South Korea

KARLA'S POV

KARLA'S POV

"Welcome to Mount Marcy Tribe." The old woman greeted us with all smile on her face soon as we step at the big arch of their village. "Just call me Nanay Celeste. I'm the godmother of this tribe."

Lauren smiled, giving nanay a kiss on a hand as a sign of respect.

I look around the place and all i can see was trees and their house made of bamboo and roof that's been pieced together. And by the looks of it, they have don't have any electricity supplies. What's worst is, no wifi.

My eyes shift on the brown skin toned people who are looking at us like this is the first time they saw white people in their area.

Or rather this is their first time seeing a beautiful woman like me.

I cleared my throat before i put my hair on the other side while giving them a seductive smile.

Almost half of their population already shows an interest. Others are looking at me with a heart eyes while the others are attempting to approach me but they can't since were talking to their leader.

I'm enjoying this mini show that I'm doing when nanay suddenly speak that got my attention."The life here is very different from the ones you had in the city. But rest assured we will do our very best to make you feel safe and comfortable while staying here."

"Oh no, don't worry about us." Lauren smiled. I felt her hand against my shoulder, putting a pressure on it that cause me to groan in pain but i just hide it with a smile.

What the hell is her problem?! Just because she's a blackbelter means she can hurt me like this anytime she wants.

How i wish Brooke is with me.

"I'm sure we will enjoy staying here." Lauren continued.

"Y-yeah, for sure. Haha." I chuckled awkwardly while hitting Lauren in her hips, hinting her to remove her hand on me which she did, thank god!

"Follow me. I'll show you your room." Nanay smiled before she started to walk, leaving me and Lauren behind.

"You should told me you were jealous instead of hurting me out of nowhere." I said while massaging my right shoulder.

"Were here as a guest so stop doing things like that!"

"Like what?"

"Like flirting!"

I chuckled while raising my right eyebrow on her.

"Why are you angry?"

"I'm just—Nevermind."

"You what? jealous?" I asked with a small giggled but Lauren simply ignore me by lifting her hand up, motioning me to shut my mouth.

We followed Nanay Celeste until we reach the cottage that they reserve for visitors like us.