Chapter 8

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

"So are you ready for tonight Cyrus"

"For tonight of course!" Ryan said with enthusiasm.

"What's tonight?"

"Our game night with the Kippens"

"There is no way I'm not doing that shit"

"Language," Eric said sternly.

"Well actually um Tj and I got invited to a party tonight so I was wondering if I could go" I forced a smile.

"Well if Tj can go you can go sound good?" I nodded my head.

~(Later That Night)~

There was a knock on the door and Ryan got up and answered it. I heard him greeting the Kippens as they came in the living room. Tj being the last one to enter.

"So are you guys ready!" His dad asked.

"Well, Cyrus wanted to go to a party and wanted to see if Tj could go" I looked over at Tj who gave me a confused expression.

"Well if that's ok with Tj" His mother responded sweetly looking at him.

"Ye-yeah it's fine I'll go" He replied.

"You boys have the address?"

"Yeah," I responded to Eric.

"You know we can walk it's not too far," I said forcing another smile.

"Alright, you boys be safe call if there's any trouble," Eric said and soon Tj and I were on our way.

"So what changed your mind?"

"Game night" I responded kicking a rock.

"Figured"

We were in front of the house and looked through the window to see people dancing. We walked inside and took notice to the music playing and all the kids dancing with lights flashing. I sighed as Tj brought me over to the couch and we sat.

"So what exactly are we gonna do?" Tj asked. 

"Leave"

"Hey what's up T" Some guy came up to Tj.

"What's up"

"You guys want a beer?" He whispered to us looking around.

"Yeah," I said

"No" Tj replied the same time as me. I looked at him smiling.

"He means yes"

"Alright cool" The guy left to I assume to go get us some beers.

"Are you crazy if my parents found out that I drank"

"You don't have to" The guy came back and handed Tj and I a beer.

"Thanks" He handed me a bottle opener and I opened my beer. I began to drink from it and while I was Tj quickly took a picture of me.

"You and that dumbass camera"

"I like to capture moments"

"If you show that to any adult I will kill you"

"Yeah yeah" I leaned back on the couch Tj doing the same. I looked over at him and his expression read extreme boredom.

"Hey, Cyrus?"

"What?"

"Should you really be drinking with all the meds your on" I let out a small huff and got up going outside we're other people were. I hate when people say stuff like that. I sat on one of those swinging benches and as it rocked back and forth it soothed me a little.

Tj sat down next to me and we sat in awkward silence.

"I'm not sorry I said that Cyrus"

"I never asked you to be" I replied.

"You could get hurt drinking and taking meds"

"I don't need a fucking lecture"

"Alright then lecture me then why do you not care?"

"Cause I'm sick of people acting like just because there's stuff wrong with me I have limits I'm tired of hearing don't do this or you can't do that because I'm on meds!" As I spoke I felt a complete built-up ball of rage explode in my body.

"Are you happy now!" I yelled at Tj facing away from me.

"I-I" He had no idea how to respond we just sat there in silence while sitting on the bench.

"I'm going home this party was a stupid idea" I got up and headed back inside going through the front door.

"You mind not following me?" I turned back looking at Tj.

"Our houses are in the same direction" I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. While walking, I saw a bakery and decided to go buy something.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A man at the counter asked.

"Do you guys have chocolate chocolate chip muffins"

"Yeah how many would you like?"

"Two please"

"Six dollars" I handed the guy the cash and he handed me the muffins. I walked outside and was greeted by Tj.

"Why the hell are you waiting for me"

"Because I wanted to say sorry for making you feel like you can't do anything"

"Whatever" I heard my phone ring and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Cyrus, Greg is here"

"Really!" A smile grew on my face and I started to run Tj behind me. After a while, we finally reached the house and I opened the door and Greg greeted me with a smile.

"Did you run?" He asked chuckling.

"Y-yes," Tj said catching his breath. I hugged Greg tight smiling.

"So who is this?" Tj asked.

"My best friend" After a while Tj, Greg and I were in my room.

"So Cy how is the new house treating you?"

"Good, better than all the other homes"

"Oh, here I got you one of those muffins you like" He handed me the bag and I laughed.

"I already have some"

"Well we can all have one" Greg handed one to Tj and I handed one to Greg.

"Hey, Tj can you leave Greg and I alone for a sec?" 

"Yeah sure," he got up leaving the room closing the door behind him.

"So did you do it yet?" I asked excitedly.

"No, I can't find the right time"

"You've had the ring ever since I moved in here"

"I know, I know but she's just so beautiful it has to be perfect" I sighed taking another bite of my muffin then an idea popped into my head.

"I know people that can help you purpose to her" I said excitedly.