Chapter 29

(The next chapter will be posted on Friday because it's my birthday so yeah enjoy the chapters, love y'all)

CYRUS'S POV

I couldn't stop running. I kept looking back, half of me happy he's wasn't chasing after me the other half sad he didn't. He said he hated me... I said I hated him... I was completely broken when he said those words. He must have seen Reed kiss me on the cheek at the restaurant because of what he said.

Why was he so mad at me? It didn't even mean anything. I continued To run until I was in front of Erick and Ryans' house. I burst through the door nearly knocking it off its hinges. Hot tears ran down my face and I couldn't breathe at all.

"Cyrus what's wrong?! Are you ok?!" I heard Ryans voice echo in my head. The last thing I remember was passing out while lights flashed and the sound of an ambulance blaring filled the air.

~(At The Hospital)~

"No!, Let us see our son!" Ryan yelled. I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in a hospital bed. The next thing I heard was Ryan bursting through the door and he engulfed me in a hug after I sat up.

"Cyrus!" Ryan exclaimed, hugging me as well. They both started to cry sofy not letting go of me.

"You called me your son," I said with a smile crying tears of joy.

"We love you Cyrus," Ryan said letting go.

"I love you too," I said smiling.

"Move!" I heard Amber's voice say and saw her kick one of the doctor's shins that were blocking the door. She embraced me in a tight hug kissing my forehead. "Don't ever scare me like that again you danm Idiot!" She cried and hugged me again.

"What happened?" I asked looking around.

"You just came in the house crying and hyperventilating, the doctor said you had a severe panic attack," Eric said holding my hand.

"What happened?" Amber asked.

"Tj and I had a fight," I said softly trying not to cry. "I told him I hated him and he said it back then I just ran" I replied, not noticing that Buffy, Andi, Jonah, Reed, Bex, and Bowie came inside. They all had smiles on their face when they saw I was ok.

"What'd you guys do to the doctor? he was scared to even walk next to us" Jonah said, making me smile.

"You guys came?" I said, my smile growing bigger.

"Of course we're your friends," Buffy said.

"No you guys are my family," I said and they all hugged me.

"I wanna go home," It felt good to say home.

"The doctor says you just have to stay the night well be right here though"

~(Later In The Night)~

"You guys mind if I speak to Cyrus alone?" I heard Reed whisper to Ryan and Eric.

"Sure" They replied. They both left and It was just Reed and I.

"So what happened with Tj exactly?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"He saw you kiss me on the cheek yesterday I think. I went to his place to give him the math homework and he completely flipped after I said your name. He was all like why don't you go hang out with your boyfriend Reed" I summarized.

"He was jealous," Reed said with a sly smirk. "He likes you Cyrus," He added.

"Well, not anymore I told him that I hated him," I said twiddling my thumbs with a frown on my face.

"Did you mean it?" Reed asked.

"No, I just said it because he hurt me"

"Then maybe he said it back cause you hurt him," Reed said ruffling up my hair. I Never thought of it like that, maybe I have a chance.

~(The Next Day)~

TJ'S POV

I was in such a rush to get to school without my parents asking if I would be alright. After what happened yesterday I took a shower for over two hours crying. I was sitting In history since It was my first class of the day. I decided to bring the shoebox of photos to school to give to Cyrus. I didn't see him in his usual spots for the morning so I figured he was avoiding me.

"Tj someone would like to see you outside" I raised my eyebrow getting outside my seat and went outside the classroom. I saw Reed. He had bags under his eyes and just looked like he hadn't slept all night. He was the last person I wanted to see. I was about to turn back around but he grabbed my wrist.

"Do you know how much he cares about you?!" Reed said his voice was not too loud so that it would draw attention. "Did you know he's in the hospital because your so quick to judge?!"

"Cyrus is in the hospital?!" A million thoughts went through my head. Reed glared at me continuing his rant.

"Me and him aren't dating you Idiot and if you don't go confess your feelings to him right now I'm gonna kick your ass!" He exclaimed. Tears ran down his cheeks and I could tell he was telling the truth. I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm sorry too, now go get him," Reed said, smiling a bit. I rushed back in the class grabbing my bag and ignored my teacher asking where I was going and telling me to come back.

"He has a family emergency," Reed said, covering for me. I rushed outside and got on my bike and rode all the way to the hospital without stopping. I finally made it and threw my bike to the side after reaching the front of the hospital doors. I opened the door fast, painting as I went to the front desk.

"I need... to see... Cyrus... Goodman" I said taking a break to breathe in between words. The lady typed on the computer quickly.

"He was discharged this morning,"

"Thank you," I said quickly and ran back outside on my bike. I was so happy he was alright. I didn't mean It when I said I hated him. I was just mad. On the ride to his house, I tried to think of what to say to him.