Chapter 9

(So this chapter is a little short anyway enjoy)

I was laying in my bed about to text the group chat that she had added me to a while back when we kinda first met.

Hey guys I need help with something

Andi
Yeah sure what do you need

Jonah
Yup

Buffy
Mhm

Alright I need help with a proposal

Buffy
Aren't you a little young to get married lol

Just meet me at the spoon

I turned off my phone and got dressed in jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.

"Hey, can I go to the spoon?" I asked Eric.

"Yeah sure Cyrus are you going with anyone"

"Yeah Andi and her friends"

"Do you need any money?" A smile grew on my face as another idea came to my head.

"Actually come with me it's important"

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah just come on please"

~(At The Spoon)~

"Cy, what's going on?" Eric asked looking confused.

"On Friday do you mind closing the restaurant for a special occasion?" I asked giving him a true smile.

"Which is?.."

"I'm helping Greg purpose to his girlfriend Jane"

"Oh um alright I think I can arrange something"

"Good"

"Andi and Buffy can you help him pick out a nice suit or something because he's not really good at dressing up for occasions that aren't work-related" The both have me a smile nodding there head.

"Jonah I don't really know what your good at" I chuckled lightly.

"I can um... Sing their song" I gave him a questioning confused look.

"Every couple has a song that they both love"

"I see what you mean now, Well there favorite song is perfect by Ed Sheeran"

"Alright"

"I can handle everything else"

~(Next Day At School)~

I was sitting in math and I could feel Reeds eyes beaming at my head. I hated that the teacher moved my seat to the front of the class. I sighed putting my pencil down handing and handing In my test.

"Done already?" Yeah I guess. I turned around and saw Reed glaring at me with hate and anger. I rolled my eyes sitting back down next to Jonah.

"Hey Cyrus" Jonah whispered and I ignored.

"Cy"

"What Jonah?"

"Help me"

"With what?"

"Question Seven"

"Let me see" He waited for the teacher to look away and quickly handed me his paper.

"It's the square root of two" I whispered back.

"Thanks" After class, I walked over to Tj who was putting his stuff away.

"After school, you and I have to go to the store"

"Says who"

"Says me"

"I have basketball practice"

"I'll wait for you then"

"Not a goo-" I walked if not slowing him to finish the sentence.

~(After School)~

TJ'S POV

During basketball practice, I could tell Reed was giving Cyrus a death stare as he sat in the bleachers. I hated that he was such an ass to a lot of people he barely knew. I hated the fact he fought Cyrus and barely knew him. I looked over at Cyrus who was listening to music and I smiled to myself.

"Watch out fag" Reed shoved me to the ground and smirked.

"What's your problem?!" I got up clenching my fist.

"What are you gonna do" I glared at Reed smirking at me.

"Come on hit me fag I know you want to show off to your little boyfriend over there"

"Alright break it up you two or you'll both be running laps" I unclenched my fist going into the locker room and punching a locker. I called myself down and changed into my street clothes.
I walked out of the locker room Reed bumping my shoulder on purpose.

I walked to the double doors of the gym where Cyrus was waiting.

"Hey, you mind if we go to my house so I can take a quick shower?"

"Yeah whatever" I smile opening the door for him.

"So what was the Reed thing about?"

"Don't worry about it"

"Alright"

~(At Tj's House)~

I got out of the shower and notice Cyrus's gazing at one of my hoodies.

"You like it"

"I guess yeah Friday the 13th part two is my favorite movie"

"You can have it if you want," I said generously throwing on a shirt.

"No thanks let's just go" It didn't take long for us to get to the store and during our walk there he filled me in on what was happening.

"Alright so we need purple lights" We began to look for purple lights looking in every aisle.

"So this Greg guy you must really care about him"

"Mhm" I knew I barely knew Cyrus but part of me wants him to open up to me for some reason sometimes he seemed so depressed like he had nobody.