Chapter 19

(Hey guys this chapters a little short)

Cyrus, Andi and I just finished getting everything situated and were now all sitting on the floor since the bed wasn't big enough for all of us. I turned off the lights and put down the blinds and curtains making the room dark as can be. I slid the DVD into the DVD player and when I sat down the movie started to play.

We were barely halfway through the movie and Andi had her head buried into Cyrus's shoulder. She did it every time someone was being killed or when the music started to get deeper. She even did it at the small little fake jump scares.

"Your just jealous" I ignored my thoughts and continued to watch the movie. I couldn't help but to keep looking over at Andi buried deep into his arm. He looked so uncomfortable like he wanted to tell her to move but just couldn't bring himself to do it. When he didn't look uncomfortable he did smile at the movie, he usually smiled or laughed at the part that scared Andi. it's not like she didn't know it was scary and violent Cyrus had to of told her.

"Jealous," the voice in my head said again, I ignored it and continued to watch the movie.

~(An Hour Later)~

The movie credits were rolling and Cyrus was fast asleep. He always fell asleep after a movie ended he said that it's better than going to sleep from his medication.

"Well, I'm gonna go" Andi whispered with a slight smile on her face. She seemed happy because the movie was over but still had this small horrified look on her face that made me snicker on the inside. She gave me a smile and waved goodbye as she tipped toed out his room.

"Alright let's put you in bed," I said to Cyrus even though he was asleep.

I slowly picked up his light limp body bridal style. He was so light which concerned me a small bit. I laid him in his unmade bed and put the covers over him. I looked down at him smiling and my eyes diverted from his face to his lips.

"Kiss him!" A voice shouted in my head.

"Kiss him!" The voice shouted louder. I couldn't get my eyes off of his lips and I could feel myself slowly leaning tilting my head and leaning into him. I shook my head quickly leaving his room in a hurry closing the door softly. The top of my forehead was sweating and wiped it with the sleeve of my shirt. I went to Eric and Ryan's room door and knocked lightly.

"Come in," They both said slightly out of sync.

"Whats up Tj!" Ryan asked I sat down next to them on their bed.

"How did you-" I managed to let out before hesitating. They both gave me a questioning look. "How did you know that you, you know, liked guys," I asked in a quiet voice.

"Oh," They both said in a certain way I couldn't explain.

"Well...I was in middle school and I had a crush on this guy's Mike Zen, I tried to deny it but it was no hope he was so nice and cute and made me feel so weird but in a good way," Eric said.

"It's the same thing for me, I try to say I'm not but this voice in my head says the opposite. When I'm with him I feel all weird inside and whenever I see him with someone else I get all jealous" I admitted, it felt good finally getting that off my chest.

"Well, I was in elementary school and I just always questioned myself what love was really," Ryan said.

"What do you mean?" I asked slightly confused,

"Love is just a feeling, gender doesn't have to play a part in that" I smiled at him show him I understood. Hearing what they said made me feel better about my whole situation.

"So how do I know what my sexuality is?" I asked in a low voice.

"You have to determine that yourself," Ryan said putting his shoulder around me. My dad beeped the car horn from outside making me get up.

"Thank you," I said to them both hugging them. "Can we keep this between us?" I asked and they both nodded.

When I got home I avoided My mom and dad as much as I could. I wanted my head clear for the game and didn't want them to bother me about anything. After eating dinner, I tried to go to bed early but I couldn't get my feelings for Cyrus off my mind no matter how hard I tried.