Chapter 10

I tapped my pencil against my desk more bored than I thought I could be.

"Hey, Cy?"

"Don't call me that Jonah" I said plainly.

"Sorry"

"Do you want to hang after school?"

"No"

"Come on it will be fun" He begged.

"Why don't you ask someone else?"

"I did, everybody was busy" He pouted a bit.

"Alright well if I did agree to, what would we do?" I asked letting out a small sigh of defeat.

"Well we could go go-karting, I have two tickets"

"I guess that sounds fun"

"So it's a date"

"Ew no don't call it that" I quickly responded.

"Whatever" He replied chuckling. Class ended and I went off to lunch. I looked outside and saw There was nobody there I knew except Reed eating alone. I tried to walk away but my feet walked towards him.

"Oh fuck me" I sat next to him and there was this awkward silence neither of us moved and I could feel how angry he was.

"Listen I don't  know what's going on bu-"

"Why don't you go the fuck away"

"I'm asking myself the same thing," I said under my breath.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this, I'm sorry for what happened in the hallway," He said getting up walking away.

~(After School)~

I was waiting by the entrance of the school for Jonah until he finally showed up.

"Hey, so you ready?"

"Yeah I guess"

"Cool so we can leave our bags in my mom's car" It took about ten minutes and Jonah had this dumb excited grin on his face. "Have you ever done this before?" He asked as we got out of the car.

"Nope"

"Alright well let's go before the line gets any longer" He grabbed my hand and before I could pull away he was bringing me to the check-in line. While I was driving the go-kart it felt so fast and was extremely fun.

"So how was it!"

"Fucking awesome!" I responded smiling.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah"

"We can share a plate of nachos"

"Alright"

~(Later That Night)~

I looked over at the clock and saw it was three in the morning. I sighed trying to sleep but I couldn't take my meds because I forgot to tell them that I need more. I reached in between my mattress and grabbed my notebook and turned on the lamp.

So I think I'm actually starting to warm up to them. Wow, I'd never thought I would say that ever. I hate how close I am getting at the same time because I feel like they're gonna send me away soon, I can feel that I'm gonna mess up.

I sighed laying down closing my eyes trying to sleep.

~(Friday Afternoon)~

I was putting purple lights above the table while Tj held the ladder.

"You know I never took your for this type of guy"