The Sleep Over (Part One)

{This Chapter Is Long Than Usual So Love Me For That lol <3}

(Guys we have 7k reads! I say we because you guys help this story as much as I wrote with all your love and support I love reading all your vine ya and love when I read someone has either voted on the story or out in on there reading list me love you all keep up the reading lol have a good quarantine lol)

"Hey muffin," Tj said, making me smile at the nickname.

"Hey" I responded.

"What did you make for Cyrus today?" Amber teased making me roll my eyes.

"Haha, very fun" Tj replied sarcastically. He smiled a bit causing me to smile as well.

"Aren't you guys so excited for tonight?" Andi said with glee in her voice.

"Yes we all are Andi," Buffy said playfully holding her hand.

"Where's Amber?" I asked looking for her.

"She said she had a project to do with her friends" Andi replied quickly. About five minutes had gone by and while everyone was talking I got a text from Reed.

R

Can you have lunch with me in in the computer room its empty

Sure

"Who are you texting?" Tj asked.

"Nobody" I lied. "I have to go finish something for history see you guys later," I said quickly making up an excuse. I got up and left before they could say bye and made my way to the computer room. I opened the door and saw Reed spinning in one of the chairs. The lights were off but the computer screens illuminated the room a little.

"Hey swings," He said smiling when he saw me. "I saved you half of my doughnut," He added, patting the chair next to him. I sat down and he slid me half of the glazed doughnut.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked, taking a bite of the doughnut. He shrugged his shoulders and we just sat there in silence for a bit. "Can I ask something?" I blurted out breaking the silence.

"Ye-yeah" He replied nervously for some reason.

"Do you need help with math?" I asked him and turned my chair towards him.

"It's useless," He said, not looking back at me. "No point in trying," He added. 

"I could help you," I say smiling. He smiled a small bit and turned to me.

"Would you really?"

"Of course, you're my friend, if I can help Tj I can help you"

"Thanks," He said softly smiling. "Can we start after school?!" He asked excitedly.

"I can't sorry, Andi planned this group sleepover"

"That's alright," He said, sounding a bit disappointed. "Promise you won't gossip about me" He joked lighting up the mood.

"Wouldn't dream of it"

~(After School)~

"I still don't understand how you forgot to pack an overnight bag" I complained to Tj.

"I just forgot," He said, stuffing some pajamas in a duffel bag.

"Andi talked about it every chance she could the whole week" I replied sitting on his bed.

"Yeah, yeah, I would be packing faster if you helped," He said ruffling up my hair. I threw a pillow at his face and all he did was give me that cute smile he always had on. I couldn't help but just stare and smile back and gaze into his eyes.