•6•

꧁☘︎︎꧂

꧁☘︎︎꧂

Friday 8:36am
Taehyung POV

I just finished the group dance practice for today and headed towards the dorm. Excitedly thinking about Y/N, I got my phone out and decided to text her.

Taehyung: good morning!

Taehyung: are you still asleep?

11:00am

Taehyung: do you have work or a lesson today?

2:00pm

Taehyung: Y/N?

Taehyung: are you ok?

I placed my phone on my night stand and decided to go to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen seven plates were filled with food.

"hey, how did you sleep?"seokjin said from across the counter

"I didn't"

"Why? we have a big meeting later and all of us need to be focused."

"I have a lot of things in my mind right now" The fact that Y/N didn't answer to all my messages that I have sent is worrying. Normally she would answer even if she's pissed or annoying by my texts.

"oh really?,I think you have been spending a lot of time of your phone these days don't you think?" He looked at me after setting the plates on the table.

"come and eat, after that have a nap okay?"
I nodded as he came up to my with wide arms. I smiled and rushed to huge him as he hugged me back smiling. I'm so grateful for my brothers.

11:00pm

Taehyung: Y/N? please be ok

Taehyung: I am worried sick, if I knew where you lived I would have visited

2:00am

Taehyung: Y/N?

I give up, she's not answering and I am so worried. Anything could happen, at this point I could cry but I am hoping she's ok and healthy.

Saturday 10:30am

unknown: hey

Taehyung: who's this?

unknown: you don't recognise my number?