•28•

Wednesday at 11:32am

Rushing quickly in the streets of Seoul, Y/N heads to the cafe as she is not only late due to her boyfriend not letting go of her but she also left him in her apartment deep asleep. The black headed female opens the door of the cafe, slowly trying to sneak in due to her boss being a complete asshole when his employees are late to their job. She slowly takes the persons order trying to fit in, however that doesn't work well for her.

"Y/N, your late once again, what do I do with you?", her boss walked behind her as she hesitantly turned around.

"Boss, am sorry I had am emergency", she had to make up an excuse due to her boyfriend's shitty behaviour.

"Last chance Y/N" He said swinging his hips left to right as Y/N couldn't help but curse under her breath towards the man.

•••

Taehyung swiftly turned around wanted to hug his girlfriend, however his face met the carpet of the living room floor letting out a small whimper of pain as he rubbed his nose trying to ease the pain. He stood up looking around for the small girl, but she is no where to be seen. He lazily got his phone out of his pocket texting the female.

Taehyung: baby where are you?

My freckles❤️: is my baby finally awake? Am at work

Taehyung: why did you wake me up with you? I would have drove you there

My freckles❤️: I wanted you to rest because you just came back from your concert, plus I was late because of your lazy ass

Taehyung: sorry was I hugging you too tight?

My freckles ❤️: do you think? I could barely breath

Tashyung: sorry, I have that habit of hugging pillows in my sleep

My freckles ❤️: don't apologize babe, you must have practice, did you leave my apartment yet?

Taehyung: just closed the door with the spare key you gave me

My freckles ❤️: alright, I need to go

Taehyung: bye babe

My freckles ❤️: :)

•••

*bighit entertainment*
Taehyung walked through the doors of their practice room, noticing that he was a bit late, which of course he would get scolded by from his hyungs.

"Ya! Where have you been? We started practice ten minutes ago!" The red headed screamed showing his vein throw his neck pointing towards Taehyung who is now terrified of his hyung.

"My bad hyung, I accidentally fell asleep in Y/N's apartment", he pouted wanting to show his innocence to his older. The red headed spoke as came closer to Taehyung.

"Don't do it again, by the way how was it with Y/N?" He placed his hands on Taehyungs shoulder, wiggling his eyebrows in excitement. Taehyung smiled coming closer to Hoesoks ear as he spoke

"Nothing! Nothing happened hyung!", he yelled causing the red headed's reflex's to jump back due to the yelling.

"Calm down, don't need to yell", seconds later he yelled at everyone to get into there formations. During the dance a certain blue headed whispered to Taehyung.

"How's Y/N doing?", he kept dancing panting, making sure not to make the red headed angry. Taehyung turned towards his hyung with a questionable look

"She's fine, at work now, why?" He looked down at the shorter male wanting and answer.

"Just wondering", Just a simple two words for an answer, but why did Taehyung feel uneasy.

"By the way there is a new hairstylist that joined the team, make sure to go welcome her", he said finishing of the choreography as he left for his room.

•••
3:45pm
Ringing his girlfriend a couple of times but getting nothing in return, the silver headed opened the staff door as he was welcomed by the new hairstylist. She respectfully bowed down not even looking eye to eye at him as she introduced herself.

"Hello, my name is Choonhee I'll be your groups new hairstylist"