•35•

4 months later

4 months later

"Bitch I swear to god!! Get your thick ass over here right now!! I will fucking grab you!!"

"I swear I can't, this man is not leaving me alone, he's seriously my weakness"

" we need to revise if you wanna fucking pass!"

" I know I know, I can't risk not passing"

"Get you ass over here then, you bitch!"

" I don't know how you keep your hands of your boyfriend, I can't"

"I am glad you found a person that suits your personality so much, but if you don't get here within the next 10 minutes am starting this revision session without you"

"Fine I'll be there in five"

"Say hi to Yoongi for me"

"You bitch!"

"😏"
Y/N POV
It has been quiet the past months. After I got out of the hospital my parents come and visited, making sure am okay. A few days after Yoongi came over to my apartment telling me he actually had feelings for me, I was very shocked I didn't see that coming. I totally understood him and respected the fact that he had to tell me for him to have closure. A few weeks later he started seeing someone, I really wanted to meet the person so me and Taehyung decided to go on a double date to see who this person is that opened up out lil meow meows heart. It turns out to be the one and only Hyunsook. This bitch did not even tell me. She goes "I wanted it to be a surprise". I am really happy for them they look good together.

I walked up from my seat towards the kitchen staring at the picture of Taehyung on my fridge. Speaking of Taehyung he left for America about two mouths ago, due to his dancing. He haven't been texting me for the past days and I really don't want to disturb him.

I was distracted from my thoughts by a knock on the door. I turned around exiting the kitchen as I turned the knob opening the door. Hyunsook came rushing in hugging me tight, I tapped her as a sign to let me go due to my asthma.

"Sorry, ready to study?" She held her books in my hand and snacks in the other, I nodded as she turned around looking at the now black headed.

"Yoongi hey, what are you doing here?" My eyes opened in shock.

"Y/N, how are you, I wanted to make sure she gets to your apartment safely" he came in hugging me, Hyunsook smiling as he stepped back.

"Am good thanks", he turned around pecking his girlfriend as he wrapped his arms around her

"I'll see you later?" She shyly nodded. It's so cute how a person can get her so shy, she's always been so confident and bold, it's nice to see her act so cute.

I closed the door walking towards my desk as I opened my book.

"Did you get your maths book?"

Meanwhile in America....

Taehyung POV
My head tilted back due to the sudden touch, I grabbed onto the sheets putting pressure on it as I spoke.

"Yes.... right there"

"You know how to do it so well"