•32•

Wednesday (2 days earlier) at 9:45pmYoongi's POVLooking at the time I turned around trying to sleep, I got up as I grabbed my phone opening Y/N's chat

Yoongi's POV
Looking at the time I turned around trying to sleep, I got up as I grabbed my phone opening Y/N's chat. Nothing. I have tried contacting her also messaging her but nothing. I heard last time she got kidnapped in her own house, so that go me a bit triggered. Although Taehyung is probably with her right now as he is not in his room. My stomach quickly turned as I had a bad feeling about this situation. Why am so worried about Y/N? Why does my stomach turn as soon as I see her face? Why do I have this feeling that she's in trouble? Why does she bring a smile up in my face just by looking at her? Well, I actually like her, I've had this feeling for quiet some time, when she came and visited the dorm is when I had my crush on her. She just seem so like me, that fact that she's a big fan of my mixtapes makes me like her more. It's very hard for me to express my feelings to anyone, but with her I just want to tell her. But I do realize that she likes Taehyung a lot and they are in a relationship that's what got in the way of me telling her.

I looked at the time 10:05pm, I decided to visit Y/N to make sure she's safe.

•••
Author POV
The mint headed walk up the flight of stairs panting as he took a short break. He walked up to Y/N's apartment and knocked on her door. After patiently waiting, the door flew open. Yoongi narrowed his eyebrows as they met, he looked up and down as he finally decided to waste a breath on this women.

"Who are you and what are you doing in Y/N's apartment?" He yawned already gettting tried of her face.

"W- who are you?" She stuttered at her words as she looked back towards Y/N's room. Yoongi looked at the blonde headed more clearly as he walked past her and into the apartment. The hairstylist. Hands in his pockets as his face was covered.

"Choonhee what are you doing here?" Choonhee turned around as Yoongi looked around hearing slight noises from the bedroom. He looked at Choonhee then decided to make his way to the bedroom. After seeing Yoongi go in the blonde headed rushed in after him as guilt was written all over her face.

"What the fuck is this!?!" He removed his mask from his face as he pointed at Taehyung on the bed unconscious, naked. He turned around as he shot lasers of anger towards the blonde headed. He bowed down as she hesitated to speak.

"It wasn't m-me" she looked at the floor

"No me my fucking ass! You're the only one here, and why is he naked?" He asked question after question. He started to get pissed as she didn't speak to answer his questions.

"Choonhee I swear if you don't speak the fuck up, I will fuck with your career and get you fired within a click of my fucking fingers" The mint headed placed his hands on his hips waiting. She finally looked up meeting the angry man that is Min Yoongi himself as she finally decided to spill.

"I was blackmailed"

"What?"

"I was blackmailed by this man called Hajoon, he told me if I don't get Taehyung unconscious, take a photo and send it to him, he will kill my mother that's getting treatment right now" Yoongi's eyes squinted in confusion as his eyebrows met.

"Isn't he a music producer? What does he have to do with this situation" he questioned

"Yes he is a music producer, but he was also Y/N's friend back in high school and he's madly in love with her, he wanted the photos to show Y/N so he can get her all to himself, and Y/N would think that taehyung cheated" she slowly got her phone out as she showed Yoongi the photos she send to Hajoon.

"Do you know where Y/N's been kept right now" she nodded quickly.

"Y/N did also get stabbed with a knife by one of Hajoon's men" she bluntly spoke eyes on the floor

Yoongi's head shot up

"What!When?"

"today in the afternoon"

"Listen here, if you lead us to where this Hajoon guy is, I promise you no one will touch your mom and I'll pay for all her treatments" The mint headed spoke hoping she would agree.

"Really?" Her eyes lit up as Yoongi nodded his head.

Yoongi signed looking at Taehyung.

"We need to get him to wake up" he quickly got an idea as he walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, he grabbed a glass cup and filled it with tap water. He walked back to the bedroom, standing inform of Taehyung. Suddenly, he threw the water as it splashed all over Taehyung receiving a loud scream from the younger. Yoongi smirked pleased with what he has done.

"Get up bitch, we need to leave" the mint headed spoke as he ruffled his hair in tiredness. Taehyung blinked a couple of times to get a clear vision of what was going on. As he stood up from the bed, he pointed at the blonde headed girl as he spoke.

"Y-ou! What have you done to me? And where's
Y/N?!?

"I'll explain everything in the car, we need to go save Y/N". Yoongi ran out of the apartment and into his car both following behind.

•••

"So your telling me that we can trust this women after she drugged me, took photos of me and her naked and sent it to her boss who's men stabbed MY GIRLFRIEND and showed it to her to get her thinking I have cheated?" The sliver headed sat in the passenger seat complaining to Yoongi as the blonde headed sat at the back of the car. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he focused on the road.

"Which way now?"

"Right", she pointed as Yoongi stopped the car infront of a large mansion. Both of them turned around and looked at her.

"Are you sure this is the place?" The mint headed questioned

"Yes, he has a basement in his office underground so it seems less suspicious to others"

"Don't you think we should call the cops first?" Yoongi suggests

"Fuck the cops am going in there" Taehyung opened the door but was held back by the older.

"Taehyung no, it could be dangerous in there"

"Yoongi-ah, Y/N's in there and she could be in danger",tears started to form in his eyes as Yoongi got a hold of his hands.

"Let's call the cops first and then we'll go in there with them, okay?" He slightly nodded looking away from the older as he got a hold of himself.

•••
The police broke there way in as Choonhee showed them the way into Hajoon's basement. As they got in Taehyung eyes made contact with his girlfriend. He couldn't believe his eyes as his girlfriend looked like a completely different person. All chain up in a chair, her body was filled with bruises as Hajoon held her weak cheeks in his arms. The sliver headed couldn't help but run past the police officers and into the room.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend"