•40•

"Where is she?" The girl ran through the school corridors as she met a huge crowd by the results board

"Where is she?" The girl ran through the school corridors as she met a huge crowd by the results board. She made her way shoving everyone out of her sign as she is stressed on one thing only. The day has come. The girl came to the front of the board as she met her friend, hand in hand she spoke

"Hyunsook? What happened?" Her friend tighten her hands around the girl, a smile sneaking in at the corner of her mouth.

"I passed!! I fucking passed!!" Jumping up and down, she yelled as the girl came closer hugging her smiling.

"Wait did you check mine?" The black headed come closer to the board, a finger going down as she spotted her name. Kang Y/N. Shit! She turned around facing her friends as she hugged her
tightening her grip.

"I passed" she whispered into her ears as she couldn't stop smiling, tears of happiness started to form in her eyes as she cried on her friend's shoulder, four years in university finally paided off. Staying after school, working to get enough money, staying up pass midnight to get essays done has all been finally paid off, and she couldn't get more happier.

"Congratulations ladies, we'll be having our graduations ceremony tomorrow at 10am, feel free to bring an close friends or relatives" both of them bowed as it the teacher walked pass them.

••••
Yoongi POV
"Am sorry did I interrupted you?" She spoke from the other side of the phone as her voice lowered. Placing the phone down putting it on speaker, I continued to type on my laptop.

"No baby you didn't, so what's up?" I spoke replying back wanting to know what happened. She paused for a few seconds before speaking

"I was just wondering if your free tomorrow, if your not I totally understand" I chuckled at how cute she is, wow she's adorable.

"If I get so see your beautiful face, then am also free baby" I could just imagine her blush right now. She coughed as she spoke

"It's our graduations tomorrow, it would be amazing if you came along" throwing my head back to my chair I grabbed onto my hair

"Am not sure babe, I mean I have to ask manager first, then I'll let you know okay?"

"Alright, you know I miss you" how can this girl do that, my heart immediately filled over as I could feel my checks getting red.

" I miss you too" I spoke whispering about so the other members don't hear me, I mean don't get me wrong they do know that am in a relationship but I don't wanna shove it down their throats either.

"I want to pinch your little cheeks" she spoke giggles filling the room. The door to my room opened as she spoke.

"Alright babe, I'll leave you to it, bye I love you"

"I love you too" I hung up turning my chair around as Jin stood in front of me.

"You are turning soft mate"

••••
Y/N was casually strolling down streets of Seoul heading to the supermarket. Earphones in her ears, listening to quiet music. All of a sudden she started to receive strong glares from girls, whispering to each other as they walked pass her What? What the hell is going on? Her skirt is not that short so what is going on? She decided to ignore them and continue walking towards the supermarket. That didn't work as the stares kept coming and her phone starting buzzing like crazy. She quickly picked her phone up from her pocket reading the texts.

"Who do you think you are? Get the fuck away from Taehyung!"

"You are ruinning bts, stop it!!!"

"Just break up with him and do us all a favor!"

"Bitch!!"