•39•

9:43pm"What did you say?" The girl turned around facing the boy on the bed, as her eyes squinted together, confused by what he just said

9:43pm
"What did you say?" The girl turned around facing the boy on the bed, as her eyes squinted together, confused by what he just said. The sliver headed moved from the bed and now is standing right in front of her eyes.

"I didn't cheat, I swear" he tightly grabbed her hands into his as she stood still, shocked.

"The girl on the news that you probably saw, that was my little sister" he spoke hair covering his eyebrows as the girls mouth dropped wide open. She released her hands from his placing both of it on her forehead.

"W-what?" She walked from one side of the room to the other. "What was that situation about the hotel?" She sat down on her bed as taehyung followed her actions.

"I had a therapist over my hotel room because my muscles where so tight and I couldn't dance properly, after that my sister came to spend some time with me and the paparazzis probably got a few pictures of me and my sister holding hands, and they do what they do, turn it into a big issue that is all bullshit" he paused before continuing looking at her reaction. "And about the text that I've lied about, I was discussing a surprise with my sister, but I guess my cover have been blown" he slightly chuckled. After hearing that the girl couldn't believe her ears. So the man she loves didn't cheat on her? He didn't leave her for another girl? All this time she thought he did something unforgettable, but he didn't do such thing. Looking at him now, his dark brown eyes set right on hers as his arms are now set on her shoulders. All of a sudden the girl gets a mini flashback from last night

"it's not what it looks like I promise, everything will be fine tomorrow, trust me" Kim Seokjin you fucking shit! He knew all along!

"Are you serious?" Her tone soft as she placed her hands on his thigh, hoping what he say was the truth. He smiled showing his amazing smile that she missed so much, it's been way to long. He slightly nodded making the girl jump into his embrace. She couldn't hold herself anymore she missed her boyfriend. Due to her sudden weight on Taehyung, his back is on the bed making his rectangular smile appear as he wrapped his arms around the waist of the girl.

"I missed you so much" he whispered with his deep voice pecking her neck leaving the girl speechless as he trailed his nose up her neck. She got off him leaving him with a peck on his soft nose, as she left the room. His face shocked as he followed his girlfriend to the kitchen. He walked around the counter as the girl is making the soup.

"What's that mark on your neck?" He questioned suspense taking over as she nervously spoke hiding her neck with her hair.

"I-it's nothing, don't worry about it" she spoke making no eye contact, as Taehyung got closer.

"Babe why are you stuttering? You always look me in the eye when your talking, what happened?" He moved her hair to the side now exposing her open neck full of open mouth hickeys. His eyes widened, cant believe what he's seeing, his thumb aggressively went over the marks trying to make it disappear but that's not the case.