•29•

Wednesday 4:12pmWaking fast towards his dorm room Taehyung opens the door to his bedroom, excitedly calling his beloved girlfriend

Wednesday 4:12pm
Waking fast towards his dorm room Taehyung opens the door to his bedroom, excitedly calling his beloved girlfriend. He places his phone to his ears as he jumped onto his bed playing with his dog. Unfortunately, his girlfriend doesn't pick up, but that doesn't get in the way of Taehyung, so he calls her again, this time he puts it on speaker as he tickles the small belly of his dog. The dog barks at him telling him to stop, while Taehyung doesn't listen and keeps tickling the belly of the poor dog. He sits the dog on his lap, patting him as he speaks to him.

"She's not answering", he pouted to his dog. "Do you think something happened to her", he looks at him waiting, like he is going to answer. He plants a kiss to the dogs head as he places him on his pillow.

"Yeontan? Do you want food?" The dog jumps up from excitement as he barks loudly, probably waking up the mint headed. Taehyung calms him down as he doesn't want to get beated. Taehyung walks out of his room towards the kitchen, he opens one of the cupboards and takes out Yeontan's food, he turns around and was met by a certain mint headed.

"H-hyng?" Taehyung stepped a bit back, surprised towards his actions.

"Did something happen to Y/N?" Hands on his chest, eyes glued to Taehyung.

"No, the last time I spoke to her was a few hours ago saying she was at work" Taehyung came closer lifting his eyebrows. "Why, did something happen?" He worriedly asked.

"No no, she just doesn't answer my texts, I was just wondering", he spoke as he grabbed himself a glass of water. Taehyung quickly nodded as he headed towards his room. He walked up to Yeontan and handed him one of his favorite snacks to eat. He lifted his phone and looked at his screen lock image of his girlfriend, smiling as her nose was lifted up making her freckles more adorable, her palms on each side of her cheeks as her bangs landed right on top of her eyebrows. Taehyung looked at her image for a while and whispered to himself.

"Hope you're okay freckles"

•••
3 hours earlier
Meanwhile in the other side of Seoul Y/N was ready to head home and noticed a miss call from her boyfriend, she smiled thinking about Taehyung, she realised she likes him quiet lot and wants him to be in her life. She couldn't wait to tell him as she knows he will be really happy hearing that coming from her. The female turned right into an alleyway, although it was quiet early, the sun did go down due to the time of the season. She placed her phone in her handbag thinking it would be better to tell him face to face. As the black headed girl continued walking she felt a few presence around her, she stopped, looking up to find she is surrounded with men wearing black. She turned around as she started to panic, holding her heart with her hands.

"Where do you think you're going?" The man smirked, twirling a knife with his left hand as he came closer to the female. The girl slowly walked back towards the rock walls as she felt it hit the back of her head. She started panting, making it very hard for her to breath normally. The more the men came closer to her the more tears started to form in her eyes. She slowly opened her handbag and grabbed her phone, opening it as she looked at Taehyung's number. As she was about to press the call button one of the men grabbed it from her hands leaving her completely vulnerable. The man with the knife came face to face with her as two others held her tight around her arms. Tears started to roll off her cheeks like a river as the man traced the knife down her neck.

"You're quiet the girl ain't you? You got the beauty, the eyes and you definitely got the body" he looked down at her now opens chest.

Was she just going to stand there and let them do what they want to her? let them use her? Was she going to cry out loud, hoping for someone to come save her, someone? Taehyung?.

"Sorry hun, but boss wants what he wants, and he's getting it" with that he roughly injected the knife in the girls stomach as he pulled it out amused with the smell of the fresh blood. Her eyes widened, as she felt a sudden pain on her upper abdomen. Shaking, her hands made it down her stomach as it turned into a bloody color of dark red. All of a sudden, her small body fell onto the rocky alleyway floor, eyes barely can open, as she sat on her own pool of blood. With her last breath she called out the person who's most important to her...

"Taehyung"

Hoping to get a call back, hoping to see that beautiful smile of his, smell him again, feel him again and hoping to say the words that she wanted to tell him. Her eyes shut closed as she smiled, thinking about him.