•33•

Present day "Put your hands up where I can see them" the police officers rushed to handcuff Hajoon as Taehyung rushed to free his girlfriend

Present day
"Put your hands up where I can see them" the police officers rushed to handcuff Hajoon as Taehyung rushed to free his girlfriend.

"You have the right to remain silent, Anything you say can be used against you in court" Hearing those sentences lifted weights of off Y/N's shoulder as her eyes met her boyfriend's, at that moment the picture of Taehyung and that girl formed in Y/N's head. Taehyung quickly released her with the help of Yoongi. Y/N slowly got up as she wrapped her arms around Yoongi's neck, chin on his shoulder, hugging him tight as Taehyung was left with an open jaw. Looking worriedly at Taehyung, Yoongi gently pushed Y/N's hands away from him as he spoke.

"Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?"

"I do feel a stink around my stomach area", she faced Yoongi not wanting to face her boyfriend just yet. She looked behind Yoongi's shoulders as Choonhee stood. She slowly walked backwards her back meeting Taehyung's chest.

"W- what is s-she doing here" Taehyung immediately embraced his arms around her shoulder whispering.

"Let's go to the hospital first and I'll explain everything then, okay?" The black headed turned around facing him, Taehyung in her arms.

"But-

"Do you trust me?" They looked at each other deeply as she nodded her head. Taehyung couldn't help but smile as he finally felt like he got his girlfriend back. He leaned in giving the small girl a quick peck as he intertwined his fingers with hers leaving the old basement together.

•••
11:00pm
The hospital
Y/N laid on her hospital bed patiently waiting as her head shifts to the clock on the wall. She signed as she got her phone out, decided to explode some steam

Y/N: where the fuck are you with my chicken?!

That bitch: I just left the fucking hospital, am walked towards the shop now

Y/N: you're taking to long, my stomach is about to explode

That bitch: you should be grateful that I went out of my way to get you non hospital food that your ass is NOT MEANT TO BE EATING DUE TO YOUR CONDITION!

Y/N: who eats hospital food it taste like shit I need real food and that's why I called you to get me some

That bitch: why didn't you call your boyfriend instead?

Y/N: no way, he wouldn't let me eat fried food, also he went to take a shower and it's perfect for me to quickly eat before he comes back because I know he wouldnt let me

That bitch: hoe you're so savage that's the only reason why am friends with you, but are you sure it's okay for you to eat chicken?

Y/N: ouch, I think so, nothing will happen