•epilogue•

Airplane

Airplane....
Saturday at 11:34pm

The plane was silent as everyone fell asleep, only a few noises of bumps due to the turbulence

The plane was silent as everyone fell asleep, only a few noises of bumps due to the turbulence. Y/N's head was placed on the head seat, as her legs were wrapped together covered with a red blanket. Taehyung on the other hand couldn't even take a bite of sleep, his eyes fixed on his girlfriend as he tapped her arm hoping for her to wake up.

"What is it?" She spoke tried still on her voice.

"I can't sleep" he whispered.

"I can't do anything about that hun" she closed her eyes hoping to continue sleeping, but that's not the case.

"Can I sleep with you?" Wiggling in his seat as he waited for an answer. She slowly lifted her head up, questioning why she is even dating him.

"Babe there's no room, it's one seat" she spoke as the male swiftly turned his head to each side. He lifted the handle of the airplane seat not allowing them to have space. The girl quietly chuckled as the male came closer hugging her close as they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

••••
8:03am
"Ya! This is so bad for my pure sight!" Jin yelled as he stood by the two couples. Jungkook came up behind the older as they are getting off the plane.

"Shut up look how cute they look"

"Shall we just leave them here? They will never notice" the red headed came out of no where scaring the other the other two members.

"Stop it both of you, we need to leave, Jungkook-ah wake them up" he ordered as he swiftly left the airplane grounds. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he approached Y/N not coming close to Taehyung knowing what's going to happen.

"Hey? Wake up, Y/N" she slowly opened her eyes taking in her surroundings. ""We're here" she slowly nodded stretched her arms out as Taehyung rested on her chest. She tapped his shoulder hoping he would wake up.

"Taehyung? Taehyung? Babe?" No answer

"I knew this was going to happen" the younger said holding his back close to his arms.