9: I'm Sorry...

"Hey..." I said and she looked at me and looked away without a word "y/n, please look at me." I pleaded she looked at me with a blank expression, it hurt I tried to hold her hand but she pushed it away "Look I'm sorry... I didn't mean to call you--" she cut me off saying "You don't even know why I'm mad about it... Yes you basically called me unhelpful and everything but you don't know the full reason." she sighed and before going back to the others she said "Just remember don't call me a Princess or anything like that again." she then walked up to everyone else. "Maybe we should try to find some different clothes first... No clue what that thing can track, it might be our scent." y/n said and we all agreed ZhenZhen leading the way we started to run again.

We found our way to a mall and we ran to it Dariush saying "I hope they got a McDonald's in here, I need me, like, two McDoubles and an ice cream." we got inside and ran down the escalator's and onto the bottom floor, Me and y/n were looking at the clothes on the mannequins and she was looking at a specific outfit "You'd look good in that" I saw a small smile appear on her face as she said "Thanks but I know you're just saying that to get me to forgive you..." I shook my head and said "No... not really..." I then shout for the guys and they come over to us looking at the outfits. "It's time for a change..." y/n finished.

(After changing) *Your P.O.V*

I put on (outfit above) and I already felt fat in it I put the beanie on and saw Gabriel come around to me and he said "Oh, sorry, didn't realise you were there" and chuckled I smiled a little, I do still like him but he brought down my trust a whole lot. "Told you you'd look good in that." He said with a wink (WiNk WoNk) and I just laughed a little he cheered and said "I got her to laugh again" and started doing these silly dances which made me laugh more "Shut up you dork." I smile and he held his arms out saying "Forgiveness hug?" with a pout and I couldn't help it so I slowly walked up to him and he hugged me as I hugged back, he then asked "Can I know why you was upset yet" I sighed and said "Let's just say... I was born a bit early to my mom and dad..." I sighed before kissing his cheek and he held his cheek in awe and when I looked away I heard him do a little celebration.

We all went down the escalator again in our new outfits doing different types of dances, me uncomfortable at first the others encouraged me to and let's just say Gabriel had to hype me up before I did any proper dancing.

We stopped dancing and walked up to the mannequin wearing another outfit and with a lightsaber Alex said "Look." I look at it confused and ask "What's up?" he then said "Yeah, Mannequin Skywalker." I laughed a little while Dariush said "Man, if you don't... No, you know what? that was-- That shit was funny. That was pretty good. Give me some." They then did this hand shake and I raise my brows shocked he was being nice! We all ride out on our bikes until Alex stopped, then we all stopped Dariush said "Awe, come on, man. Don't tell me we gotta teach you again?" I scoffed and we all looked where he was looking "1973 Ford Mustang Match One." I said looking at the car "His dad had one just like it." I said pointing to Alex "That Mustang doesn't have any computers or anything that can be fried by the pulse, right?" Gabriel asked me and I smiled as I said "Right." we all dropped our bike and Alex shouted "I'm driving!" as we all ran to the car, I was at the back with Gabriel and Dariush while ZhenZhen and Alex were in the front.

"I can't drive a stick." I face palmed myself as ZhenZhen and Alex switched places. She immediately put on the radio as we started jamming to it while she was driving I was actually having a good time. Soon the alien crashed onto the front of the car making us all scream I grabbed Gabriel's hand again and him holding it back I could feel smirk on his face but it was also covered with fear. It broke the front window and me Gabriel and Dariush were all scooting down in our seats like it was gonna get us, It climbs to the roof and Gabriel shouts "It's on top of the roof!" It's hand burst through and I screamed so loud as I ducked down lower so it couldn't reach me. ZhenZhen shouted to us "Hold on!" While turning the car sharply, Gabriel held onto me as he held onto something. we then crashed into a bus stop. We all looked back as ZhenZhen continued to drive looking to find it, It was gone in the back we all hugged and then it came on the back of the car making us scream once again "Shit! my ear!" Dariush said we were all ducking down again and it was turning the car instead of ZhenZhen.

We continuously screamed until ZhenZhen said "Jump!" I looked at her as if she was crazy "What?" she then repeated herself saying "Jump!" We all ended up doing so and I coughed as Gabriel came over to me and helped me up "Is everyone okay?" Gabriel asked I nodded and everyone else said yes. We all looked over the edge and Alex said "I don't have the key." "What?" I said looking at it "The key, it must be in the car. We need that key!" we all stepped back Dariush kept mumbling "damn it..." as he walked near the entry of where that alien was I asked "Where you going?" stopping him and he said "To get the key." I looked at him as if he were crazy Gabriel then said "No way we can kill that thin, it's just gonna reanimate." we all looked at Dariush as he said "Yeah, but... but we need that key to finish this off." "You're gonna die if you go down there." ZhenZhen said "She's right, we'll go together." Alex said and I mentioned "But we'll all die then..." "It's my turn. Look, man... Did you know I was named after the ancient King of Persia, Darius?" Dariush said to Alex and continued "Well, do you know who Darius's greatest rival ever was, the only one to ever defeat him?" Alex answered his question with "Alexander the Great." Dariush said "Yeah. Yeah, I knew you'd know that." He put an arm on his shoulder saying "Well, look... this time... Darius gets the be the hero." Alex then pulled Dariush in for a hug  and said "Good luck before he headed to get the key. we watched as he went down there and be a hero for us... It was very brave and kind of him.